Citizens speak on creating job growth

Citizens speak on creating job growth

There are 1 comment on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Sep 3, 2011, titled Citizens speak on creating job growth. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Flat numbers for job creation and an unemployment rate greater than 9 percent inspired local people the Friday before Labor Day to offer their ideas for generating more jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

tired

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2011
send the illegals back to their country and give the american citizens jobs created by doing this. I read obammmmmmmmmmma has provided protection for illegals who are filling jobs in the US. I would love to know how they can get social security cards and drivers license in the US without being a citizen. Appears someone is very good at obtaining documents like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stimulus dollars offer relief for unemployed (Apr '09) May 22 Monroe das muh nayme 5
News Doom ready to take position as Princeton's new ... (Dec '12) Mar '16 Fired 6
McGinnis for Prosecutor Mar '16 Christine Smallwood 1
Daniel and Christine Gasoline Mar '16 Laura 1
News Former trooper serving as new litter control of... Mar '16 Reg 2
when does the Mercer County indictments come ou... Feb '16 hummm 1
Bill Cole and right to work Feb '16 The truth is the ... 1
More from around the web