Mercer inmate charged in slaying of e...

Mercer inmate charged in slaying of ex-sheriffs brother

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Mercer inmate charged in slaying of ex-sheriffs brother. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

An incarcerated Mercer County man has been charged Tuesday in the stabbing death of a Princeton man earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

tina burgess

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 23, 2012
they need to kill that bastard
TheyCallMeCrzy

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Yes they certainly do....if they would have kept that nasty sex offender in jail where he belonged, this sensless tragedy wouldn't have happened to such a wonderful guy......Rest in peace Jerry.. hopefully there will be some justice
out spoken

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Is it true that the guy who killed Heidi is back on the streets in princeton? Does anyone know anything about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former trooper serving as new litter control of... (Mar '16) Dec 6 Homer Pittman 4
Mercer County Residents Needed for PAID Focus G... Nov 29 Focus Group Recru... 1
News Startup manufacturing businesses sought for Blu... Nov '16 interbutts 2
News Former church volunteer sentenced for abusing b... Aug '16 Sad 3
News Wills arrest, conviction shocks community (Jan '10) Jun '16 Eat ME 20
News Stimulus dollars offer relief for unemployed (Apr '09) May '16 Monroe das muh nayme 5
News Doom ready to take position as Princeton's new ... (Dec '12) Mar '16 Fired 6
More from around the web