Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests ...

Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests in Bluefield

There are 22 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jun 15, 2007, titled Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests in Bluefield. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

“I observed the operation from the city offices”

A 24-member strike force - including the Mercer County SWAT team - executed search warrants Wednesday evening at four residences in Bluefield's north side, resulting in 10 arrests, the seizure of three ounces ... via Bluefield Daily Telegraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Apr 28, 2012
this is crazy u are never gonna stop dealers its just not gonna happen the only way you can is to legalize weed so that they can get good jobs then they will stop dealing let all the pill heads and crack heads get good jobs and the weed heads treated like felons just fucking retarded.
lmao

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Apr 28, 2012
and a snitch deserves to die how u gonna get caught for doing something bad then tell on someone that does the same thing u was doing stupid as hell do the crime do the time dont snitch if u wanna live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unjust decisions 12 hr lynn 2
News Manhunt continues (Jul '14) Mar 14 lovelace 3
News Mother sues to stop Bible classes in West Virgi... Mar 8 all of you are trash 5
House on bluefield ave Feb '17 Needtoknow 1
need laid (Sep '14) Feb '17 big jake 3
News Former trooper serving as new litter control of... (Mar '16) Dec '16 Homer Pittman 4
Mercer County Residents Needed for PAID Focus G... Nov '16 Focus Group Recru... 1
More from around the web