Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests ...

Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests in Bluefield

There are 22 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jun 15, 2007, titled Multi-team drug raid nets 10 arrests in Bluefield. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

“I observed the operation from the city offices”

A 24-member strike force - including the Mercer County SWAT team - executed search warrants Wednesday evening at four residences in Bluefield's north side, resulting in 10 arrests, the seizure of three ounces ... via Bluefield Daily Telegraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tRUTH_HURTS

Cowen, WV

#1 Jun 20, 2007
GO BLUEFIELD!!!!!!GREAT JOB GUYS.
kimmy

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 14, 2008
Too bad they won't bust my sister
point em out

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 26, 2010
What happened to gina
The Reporter

Northfork, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Read this article from 2007 and all of the names given of the arrested drug dealers. How many are still dealing? How many went to jail? Oh TASK FORCE?!! Oh PROBATION OFFICERS?!! Oh MAGISTRATES & JUDGES?!! Would someone please enforce the laws in this city/county?
roert

Bluefield, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2012
paula tanner is under cover plant
soo what

Princeton, WV

#6 Mar 27, 2012
why put a plants name? how is that helping?
Double Standard

Pikesville, MD

#7 Mar 27, 2012
yet the doctors who keep handing out prescriptions for oxy are still out there knowingly killing people. and congress men and women keep getting rich from the alcohol lobbies.

wow they seized a couple of ounces of weed. i feel so much safer.
I KNOW

Bluefield, VA

#8 Mar 27, 2012
The doctors are the root of MANY problems in America including the healthcare problems.
They just "crank out pills" and the majority of people-normal patients are over medicated by them...then the "druggies are a whole other story......them and their aches and pains and hurts-and they have doctor swapping down to a science....so the pills just keep flowing and flowing like running water.
need change

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 10, 2012
WEED IS NOT A DRUG ITS A HERB
low down

Sumerduck, VA

#10 Apr 14, 2012
So then....put the snitches in jail also, for many of them continue to buy and use.
do tell

Bluefield, WV

#11 Apr 14, 2012
need change wrote:
WEED IS NOT A DRUG ITS A HERB
I agree
Hunk

Webster Springs, WV

#12 Apr 14, 2012
"Police arrested Timothy Fields, age unavailable, of Bluefield on charges of possession with the intent to distribute cocaine base (crack), and a malicious wounding charge from one year ago; Chauncy Zigar, 39, of Bluefield, Tonya Martin, 31, of Giles County, Va., Bobbi Jo Dennis, 23, of Princeton and Barry McCoy, 36, of Bluefield, each on charges of possession of a controlled substance (crack); Donald Green, 31, and Georgina Looney, 30, both of Bluefield, each on charges of possession of hydrocodone; Arsenio Dowell, 21, of Bluefield on charges of driving on a suspended license and being a fugitive from justice out of Virginia; Erica Hamm, 28, of Bluefield, who was wanted on four counts of forgery and uttering; and Donnie Watterson, 52, of Bluewell, who had an outstanding warrant on a DUI charge."

Since: Feb 12

Bluefield, VA

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Oh crud, all those people are my age and i went to school with three of them, that i remember. sad.
I KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#15 Apr 14, 2012
GOOD JOB & good luck keep gettin them one by one
blfdman

Bluefield, WV

#16 Apr 14, 2012
low down wrote:
So then....put the snitches in jail also, for many of them continue to buy and use.
Thats it there just users. But now there working for the right side of the law.
The more deals in jail the better. The only thing bad about it is they can't give them life.They should, what there selling is killing people left and right. They dont care as long as they make money and dont have to get a job.

Since: Feb 12

Bluefield, VA

#17 Apr 15, 2012
Snitches are dealers. they just use police to get rid of their competitors. It is like celebrating Pepsi for killing Coke. They both are the same.
well

Bluefield, WV

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Bobby Proffitt wrote:
Snitches are dealers. they just use police to get rid of their competitors. It is like celebrating Pepsi for killing Coke. They both are the same.
u r retarded they r nothing like the same I drink coke and it taste nothing
Like Pepsi!
DUG

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 15, 2012
dumb a%% these names are from nearly five years ago these are not recent arrests
citizen

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Hunk wrote:
"Police arrested Timothy Fields, age unavailable, of Bluefield on charges of possession with the intent to distribute cocaine base (crack), and a malicious wounding charge from one year ago; Chauncy Zigar, 39, of Bluefield, Tonya Martin, 31, of Giles County, Va., Bobbi Jo Dennis, 23, of Princeton and Barry McCoy, 36, of Bluefield, each on charges of possession of a controlled substance (crack); Donald Green, 31, and Georgina Looney, 30, both of Bluefield, each on charges of possession of hydrocodone; Arsenio Dowell, 21, of Bluefield on charges of driving on a suspended license and being a fugitive from justice out of Virginia; Erica Hamm, 28, of Bluefield, who was wanted on four counts of forgery and uttering; and Donnie Watterson, 52, of Bluewell, who had an outstanding warrant on a DUI charge."
How many are in jail, or on probation ? Who on this list is still dealing?
low down

Hanoverton, OH

#21 Apr 22, 2012
blfdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats it there just users. But now there working for the right side of the law.
The more deals in jail the better. The only thing bad about it is they can't give them life.They should, what there selling is killing people left and right. They dont care as long as they make money and dont have to get a job.
I agree with you, however, I know personally someone who buys and uses, gets in trouble for calling in a bogus RX,etc., then uses the "Drug Task Force" to keep his and his wifes butt out of jail, again. This is a frequent occurence with them and they laugh about it. They steal and pawn and it is swept under the rug by law enforcement because they are "snitches". My issue is this...if you are working for "right side of the law", then be a law abiding citizen and stop being a drug user or thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted of 1995 murder claims innocence, ... (Apr '11) Thu llllll 117
News Arrest Made In Princeton Murder Case (Mar '12) Apr '15 484325Dust 10
News Bird watchers: Survey tracks eagles in Southern... (Mar '09) Jan '15 JDW 17
News Child care worker arrested (Nov '13) Jan '15 Dr Deborah Akers 4
News Prostitution still a problem despite winter wea... (Feb '14) Nov '14 Yes man 7
News Bluefield man claiming to be magical warlock ar... (Apr '14) Sep '14 move mountains 7
need laid (Sep '14) Sep '14 come on women 1
More from around the web