Doom ready to take position as Prince...

Doom ready to take position as Princeton's new manager

There are 6 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Doom ready to take position as Princeton's new manager. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Elke Doom of Michigan is busy with her move to Mercer County, but she took time Thursday to stop in Princeton and sign the contract that makes her that city's new manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Doom ees readee two take ze positoon? Dat doos not sound good fer ze local gringo..

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Ze Preenctoon weel meeet ees Doom.

*laffin me azz oof*
LMAO

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO
So True

Wyandotte, MI

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Slowpoke,
I'm sorry to say, that by now, your words have rung truer than you could have imagined. We're very sorry to see another community suffer, but we sure are glad she was banished from our little township in Michigan.
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#6 Mar 26, 2016
real reason she left
Fired

Webster Springs, WV

#7 Mar 28, 2016
She was given a choice to resign or get fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bluefield man charged after branding woman 17 hr professor honest jim 13
Security Nov '17 uncle terry 1
News Mercer County Drug Dealer Sentenced to 15 Years... (Jan '10) Nov '17 lamont 74
News Princeton mayor resigns following DUI accident Oct '17 RICH SLAVE 10
unjust decisions (Mar '17) Mar '17 lynn 2
News Manhunt continues (Jul '14) Mar '17 lovelace 3
News Mother sues to stop Bible classes in West Virgi... (Jan '17) Mar '17 all of you are trash 5
More from around the web