Dealers Targeted

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Evening Leader

Friday, 01 October 2010 Staff photo/Mike Burkholder: Auglaize County Sheriff Al Solomon talks about the recent drug-related arrests during a news conference Thursday at the Mercer County Jail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Nov 09

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

We should be spending the money we are paying the police on education so that each individual can then make an educated decision about whether or not they wish to use these drugs. Morality should not be enforced in laws!!..
wow

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

if they target the ones dealing in narcotics and not the ones dealing in pot this is good. they will bust the locals who are using or selling but they never seem to arrest the out of towners that are bringing it in. they know who it is hell we all do. stop them from bringing it in and the problem gets much smaller.
Wishuwerehere

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

did anyone read about nathan kidder!!!!!
Looks like

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

someone aint doing there job
unreal

Saint Marys, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Targeting Teenage pot smokers for felonies and prison terms instead of going after the real drug dealers so they can make the news. Lets not forget those party police we have that everyone knows about. People better speak out before they target your child.

Since: May 11

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

If you ask me....I think probation turn potheads into pillheads, crackheads, and heroine addicts, because pot stays in your system much longer....and now we have bathsalt addicts (my gawd). The police bust em with pot then put em on probation..so now they are tested monthly or weekly so they have to take a drug that's only in their system 3 days....c'mon they can't figure this out?...they even let them know when they are gonna test em...so lets see..if they tell them we will test you every Monday....they know they can take pills, crack, coke, heroine clear up until Thursday and pass with flying colors. The "Powers that be" need to leave people be with their pot. I personally believe it would have already been legalized if they could fined a way to tax it. Look at how they tax the hell outta ciggarettes and still ban it everywhere because "its bad for u"...And don't give me the whole gateway drug theory....either you are a person who will do heroine or u are not. Iknow many who currently smoke pot and have smoked pot in the past and would never touch heroine. Leave the potheads alone, they are not the ones robbing u, get the "real" dealers comming back from Dayton.
brandon

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

i got three years probation for a bag of pot way to take down the big dealers celina

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mercer County Discussions

Search the Mercer County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mercer County man arrested in drug sting Apr 10 nucklehead 3
Motorcyclist dies in accident (Jul '11) Apr 4 Mandalynn 14
Celina man sent to prison for murder (Aug '09) Nov '13 rnv1987 68
Public assistance (Jun '13) Aug '13 North 2
Brothers injured in Mercer County accident (Oct '12) Oct '12 Aunt 1
Animal league objecting to closed door, no retu... (Sep '06) Aug '12 Missus Jay 3
Inmate naked, biting in Celina jail (Aug '11) Jul '12 true 7
•••
•••
•••
•••