Fort Recovery Serial Killer?

Fort Recovery Serial Killer?

Posted in the Mercer County Forum

Missus Jay

Medina, OH

#1 Aug 14, 2012
So I have a lovely new neighbor,(insert laugh here), who claims that there is a serial killer running rampant throughout our little town of Fort Recovery murdering women. Apparently six women have been killed?
Now coming from a town of about 1400 no one here has heard about it?
However the sheriff was out this evening after an apparent break in, and she claims that he told he to stay inside and keep her doors locked and not to go outside because the serial killer seems to be watching her. Now I'm pretty sure that she is on meth, however she claims the reason why it isn't in the papers or anything is because they can't catch him and they're about to turn the investigation over to federal department.
However the sheriff left without telling me anything about it.
So I have left a message with the mercer county sheriff, and I'm awaiting his call.
Has anyone heard anything like this?
Or are my suspicions about her being a loon correct?
Missus Jay

Medina, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Well, got the call back from the sheriff. And my thoughts were right, she's a nut!
Yay for meth-addicts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seas family Oct '16 Wondering 1
Hillary clinton corruption(IRS) Jul '16 nvn 1
News Wapakoneta state trooper confronted by armed ma... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Bill O Rights 1
News Celina man barricades himself in bathroom (Mar '15) Mar '15 the_cwb 1
News Motorcyclist dies in accident (Jul '11) Jul '14 mary 15
Coldwater Cops Are Corrupt (May '14) May '14 No Longer A Victim 1
News Deputies Make Arrest (May '14) May '14 spooks 1
More from around the web