Arnold convicted of sex charges in Me...

Arnold convicted of sex charges in Meigs Co.: Re-indictment to follow in Gallia County

There are 38 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Arnold convicted of sex charges in Meigs Co.: Re-indictment to follow in Gallia County. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

A A Gallipolis man was convicted Friday of sexual charges involving a teenage girl, including making a sexually-oriented movie, and will be sentenced next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Misspriss

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 May 1, 2011
Friend of becca wrote:
Ya u all need to shut up u guys don't know Gary personally! What he did was wrong but he has two babies that need him in their life! So grow up and shut the f**k up!! These babies don't deserve to not have a daddy!!
Yes some of us do know gary personally!! and he's the same as year's ago!! He grew up in point so alot of ppl know him! I mean he was alway's cheating on his fiance lol to funny..who would claim him really???after all the stuff he has done to her even before he was chasing kid's!!To to gross...
becca

Columbus, OH

#22 May 2, 2011
Misspriss wrote:
I'm reading this laughing so so hard!! I for one do know gary all to well since 1989!! and yes becca gary is the same oh gary! a sick minded guy serously why would your sister want him after all this?? gross it sicken's me...I know him and the mother of his other two kid's good thing he did'nt raise those girl's!! he's a pervert your sister should really think twice about hm being in her kid's life..if he loved he's kid's why do the thing's he did i mean he done this to all his kid's!! i'd be ashamed to say he was my dad poor kid's!!! he does not love his kid's or anybody he's a selfcentered piece of crap!!!so really becca it's very gross wat he done quit trying to justify wat he done and make it okay for him...he has daughter's older than those girl's!!I thank god his two oldest daughter's stay away from him last i heard they wanted nothing to do with him!they were ashamed of him....
Yea I agree what he did was awful! But it's not Antibes business to be saying shit on here! People need to learn how to stay out of peoples business! This town is nothing but drama! Everyone puts the nose in shit they no nothing ab!
becca

Columbus, OH

#23 May 2, 2011
Friend of becca wrote:
Ya u all need to shut up u guys don't know Gary personally! What he did was wrong but he has two babies that need him in their life! So grow up and shut the f**k up!! These babies don't deserve to not have a daddy!!
Thank god someone agrees with me! I don't know who this is but thanks!
becca

Columbus, OH

#24 May 2, 2011
lmao wrote:
No you need to get your head checked for thinking theres nothing wrong with him or the people that takes his side.He knew better and has been molesting kids for years.
For one he never molested them import if they say let's have sex then that's not molesting huh!!
spex

United States

#25 May 2, 2011
becca wrote:
<quoted text>
For one he never molested them import if they say let's have sex then that's not molesting huh!!
regardless, even if he didn't know the girl's age, if they had sex it is illegal. sorry.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#26 May 3, 2011
I smell a troll...
spex

United States

#27 May 3, 2011
Hoar wrote:
I smell a troll...
close your legs!!!!

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#28 May 3, 2011
spex wrote:
<quoted text>
close your legs!!!!
That remark is so cleche...
spex

United States

#29 May 3, 2011
i know!!! you gotta admit you walked right into it! an oldy but a goody!!!! see ya around!

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#30 May 3, 2011
spex wrote:
i know!!! you gotta admit you walked right into it! an oldy but a goody!!!! see ya around!
I typed a perfectly legitimate statement. Tis not my shame when someone can't type original material in response. Your spelling just smeared a little more egg on your face.
spex

United States

#31 May 3, 2011
is that all you can find to pick on me about is my spelling..grammar..syntax..phr asing and paraphrasing? what the fuck else you got to bitch about when it comes to the English language? do you get the gist of what I'm laying down to you? if not..that's you're problem! nothing on my face..you must have fell asleep, jacked off and got jizz on you old haggard self!! old ppl do that strange shit!!!!

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#32 May 3, 2011
spex wrote:
is that all you can find to pick on me about is my spelling..grammar..syntax..phr asing and paraphrasing? what the fuck else you got to bitch about when it comes to the English language? do you get the gist of what I'm laying down to you? if not..that's you're problem! nothing on my face..you must have fell asleep, jacked off and got jizz on you old haggard self!! old ppl do that strange shit!!!!
You know someone has lost it when they start typing about self pleasure & "jizzing" on old people in a thread about a child molester. Tell me "spex", are YOU MAD or is this a Freudian slip?
misspriss

Point Pleasant, WV

#33 May 4, 2011
Becca it's not that i'm sticking my nose in someone buisness it's on topix it's actually in the newspaper and on the new's!! and i know gary personally and know for a fact he has really done your sister wrong!!with alot of woman he has alway's cheated on her..He really is'nt a great guy like you thnk!! or what is your definition of a good guy?? Cause gary s far from good he has never took responsibilty for his children not once paid for them never paid child support..It was'nt till he wanted the mom's of his past children back in his life that he pretended to want a relatonship w his kid's!!It's really sad how he has hurt ppl that try to love him..he has hurt all his kid's by wat he has done how many kid's is it now that he has left to go off to prison? he has never put his kid's first he is alway's looking out for hmself!!I hope him the best i hope he straighten's his life out and get's the help he need's!! cause somewhere in gary there once was a good guy!!
Agree

Point Pleasant, WV

#34 May 5, 2011
Gary is sick and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison! Maybe big bubba will get ahold of him and give him what he needs! His sick in the head and Bekka you are too you freaking nut!
becca

Dublin, OH

#35 May 7, 2011
misspriss wrote:
Becca it's not that i'm sticking my nose in someone buisness it's on topix it's actually in the newspaper and on the new's!! and i know gary personally and know for a fact he has really done your sister wrong!!with alot of woman he has alway's cheated on her..He really is'nt a great guy like you thnk!! or what is your definition of a good guy?? Cause gary s far from good he has never took responsibilty for his children not once paid for them never paid child support..It was'nt till he wanted the mom's of his past children back in his life that he pretended to want a relatonship w his kid's!!It's really sad how he has hurt ppl that try to love him..he has hurt all his kid's by wat he has done how many kid's is it now that he has left to go off to prison? he has never put his kid's first he is alway's looking out for hmself!!I hope him the best i hope he straighten's his life out and get's the help he need's!! cause somewhere in gary there once was a good guy!!
Yes I know what ur saying! It's just awful that when ur family is going through alot and u get on topix u hbe to read this! Yea I know he's cheated on my sister everyone knows that! But I'm looking out for my niece and nephew! Yes I'm sure there is a nice guy someone in Gary and I hope this teaches him a lesson too! I know that Gary can be a good guy! He starte straighting up before he got caught! It just doesn't make since why they would put it on here so everyone can see exspecaully my sister who is having a hard time so yea I'm going to post on here I'm here for my sister!!
sicko

Herndon, VA

#36 May 11, 2011
The bitch that is taking up for this sicko needs to be sitting right beside him in jail she is just as dirty as he is.
What

Point Pleasant, WV

#37 May 12, 2011
For your information Becca is not a bitch and u need to mind your own Fu**ing business!! He's in jail and every one needs to just drop it !! He's prolly not getting out ne time soon!! Just because she is taking up for her sister doesn't mean she agrees with what Gary done so shut the f*ck up about it!!
sicko

Herndon, VA

#38 May 12, 2011
Dont tell me to mind my own business who the f&@$ you think you are? I live in america so im pretty sure i have the freedom of speech so go f$&@ yourself you communist piece of trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl seeing him 22 hr Informant 1
Xaiver Cooper missing Feb 17 MMW 1
Eastern elem new principal Jan '17 Boymom 1
Stethems diesel performance Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Hunting the evil weed (Aug '09) Dec '16 pointing out a di... 150
KFC Background Check Dec '16 Hiii 3
not right Dec '16 Kymberlyn 2
More from around the web