Father and daughter arrested in meth bust

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: Tri-County News 13

David B. Dillard, 51, and his daughter, Emily A. Dillard, 29, were arrested at his residence on Ohio 143 near Pomeroy.

Full Story
Concerned about kid

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Emily is a snitch has been caught buncha times selling even with her kid there never gets in any trouble!! I used to see her at a friends and she said she failed a drug test for probation and again got in NO trouble . She get out of this one too you watch!! I can't have kids and cant believe how little she cares about her kid if I had a kid I'd never do or sell drugs around my kid. She shots up in front of thatc poor little boy . Children service knows and dont do anything. It was in the paper that she even had her kid there while they was makingmeth!!! Those fumes could kill the kid! Just watch n see if she don't get out of it though. Fat snitch all she is
wondering

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
I would like to know how they are still in that house? I thought if meth was being cooked in a house it was condemned? There are still people living there, people in and out all the time..makes no sense to me.
Donna

Sardinia, OH

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Let me tell Concerned about kid you don't know Emily 1 she is not a snitch 2. she did get in trouble. I've known her since the day she was born. why don't you get your story straight. She was at her dad's because she had gone to the store for him. The reason she didn't pass the drug test is because of her medicine
before you start knocking someone down get the true story. She has a lawyer out of Columbus now that her grandma hired if you don't believe this call her,
BUT DON'T GO PUTTING EMILY DOWN ONLY GOD HAS THAT RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE BECAUSE HE SIT SO HIGH UP
Donna

Sardinia, OH

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Oh yes for your information when Emily was taken to jail Aug 1 she passed the drug test. and the only reason she is still there Chris Tenigolia set her bond at $250,000.00 for a parole violation. they don't set it that high for murder. and the case for making meth was dismissed
wanna see

Newark, OH

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Donna wrote:
Let me tell Concerned about kid you don't know Emily 1 she is not a snitch 2. she did get in trouble. I've known her since the day she was born. why don't you get your story straight. She was at her dad's because she had gone to the store for him. The reason she didn't pass the drug test is because of her medicine
before you start knocking someone down get the true story. She has a lawyer out of Columbus now that her grandma hired if you don't believe this call her,
BUT DON'T GO PUTTING EMILY DOWN ONLY GOD HAS THAT RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE BECAUSE HE SIT SO HIGH UP
Wow what a shame if she was only there because she went to the store with him and got arrested. BUT why would she have her kid there with an active pot of meth going? Maybe she didn't know. I donno.
WTFO

Logan, OH

#6 Aug 21, 2012
There was no working lab is why they are still in the house this was a set up from the get go and some have a pretty good idea who set this up Dave was sound to sleep when the law arrived and people was seen leaving the house right before the bust went down the cops have been made out to look the fool by someone with an axe to grind and story is the same thing may have happened today in the Portland area.they are so gung ho to find meth labs that they are chasing shadows on a cloudy day.We have heard of 6 or 7 in the last month but then the newspaper reports only 3 since Feb..Every house in this county has meth making materials in them but that does not mean everyone is cooking meth but once it is reported you never see a retraction wonder why that is
Donna

Sardinia, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Dave is a sick man he has back trouble some days he can't get out of bed Emily tries to help when she can. What is so nasty is the welfare workers Canance Walker called Emily's mother at work in Columbus told her a bunch of lies and they took the case in front of Judge Powell and gave her mother custody now the little boy is in day care away from the family he knows not very good, when he lived with Emily's grandma so did Emily and Joe Emily has been there over a year and Joe for about 6 months See that is how lies get started people don't have anymore to do than set around picking their nose and making up lies
wanna see

Newark, OH

#8 Aug 21, 2012
WTFO wrote:
There was no working lab is why they are still in the house this was a set up from the get go and some have a pretty good idea who set this up Dave was sound to sleep when the law arrived and people was seen leaving the house right before the bust went down the cops have been made out to look the fool by someone with an axe to grind and story is the same thing may have happened today in the Portland area.they are so gung ho to find meth labs that they are chasing shadows on a cloudy day.We have heard of 6 or 7 in the last month but then the newspaper reports only 3 since Feb..Every house in this county has meth making materials in them but that does not mean everyone is cooking meth but once it is reported you never see a retraction wonder why that is
I just may be a little slow. But let me get this straight. The fellow was asleep and someone came in the house and set up to make it look like a meth lab? Am I right. If so that's crazy! I sure hope someone wouldn't go to that length to set someone up! What happened in Portland? Also what happened at wolfies gas station today while I'm asking. Thanks
Unknown

New York, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2012
I think someone watches a little too much television. People getting set up and Children's Services making up stories just to bring down one person seems a little far fetched. This young lady has a record and was on probation for a prior. The fact is she and her son were living in that house, yes she moved her son into a meth house. I'm sorry to say but she probably won't win the mother of the year award. The best thing to happen to that child was his grandparents taking him to Columbus where he can get an education and grow up without the influence of a family who abuse/sell drugs and clearly do not know the meaning of working for a living. After observing the grammer of the previous comments I would say that maybe some of you should work on getting an education and get out of that town as well. Good luck ya'll!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Unknown wrote:
I think someone watches a little too much television. People getting set up and Children's Services making up stories just to bring down one person seems a little far fetched. This young lady has a record and was on probation for a prior. The fact is she and her son were living in that house, yes she moved her son into a meth house. I'm sorry to say but she probably won't win the mother of the year award. The best thing to happen to that child was his grandparents taking him to Columbus where he can get an education and grow up without the influence of a family who abuse/sell drugs and clearly do not know the meaning of working for a living. After observing the grammer of the previous comments I would say that maybe some of you should work on getting an education and get out of that town as well. Good luck ya'll!
Very well said!:)
Miss

Sardinia, OH

#11 Aug 23, 2012
you all don't know what you are talking about. before you spread the lies get your story straight. Emily is a very good mother. not good for her son to be away from family that he has be with for the short period of his life he is only 3 he will go to school get and
education what is wrong with Meigs or Southern schools. Emily does come from a working family. Unknown you need to get your head out of the hole Do you know her family?
Jed Clampett

New York, NY

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Good Mother? Please! No good mother would have her child anywhere near a meth lab, regardless if she was involved in the production. At the very least, that is child abuse.
This surely sounds like a bunch of lazy criminals trying to make easy money, and lending nothing to society. Why are Emily, Joe and the child all living with Emily's "grandma" anyway? Isnt Emily 30 yrs old? doesnt sound like a hard working family to me. Sounds like a couple of freeloaders! Hopefully the boy will get a chance to grow up in a decent, hard-working, well-educated home where he has a chance to break the cycle of laziness and criminal activity apparently set by his no good parents.

Since: May 13

Spencer, MA

#13 May 30, 2013
What nonsense.

Newdrivewaypaving.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's children services really for? (Apr '11) Dec 9 cathy 3
Van Wert Co. jobless rate slides to 4.3 percent Oct '14 Joe Jared 2
Amanda Lee Moore and Junior Campbell!!!! (Jan '14) Sep '14 Dirtguy18 2
Pomeroy police chief: Mayor biased against gay ... (Feb '13) Sep '14 Big Boon 30
Rx drug drop box to be installed in Middleport (Oct '12) Aug '14 Big Boon 8
26 arested in connection with drug trafficking ... (Mar '14) Jul '14 Jxo 20
Tonya Lavender Jul '14 snafu 2
More from around the web