Name released in inmate death

Mar 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-County News

The name of the prisoner who died last week at the Meigs County Jail and the apparent cause of death were released on Thursday by Meigs County Sheriff Keith Wood.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
love-bites

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Martin Tucker where in reedsville did he leave. Just wondering
Someone

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

He used to live in the arbaugh addition in tuppers plains. then he moved somewhere up by conshocton then recently he moved back down here. he was living across from pintree drive in those apartments on state route 7
hisoldestdaughte r

Coshocton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

they said my dad killed himself wich is a lie by the way he got killed there s no way u can hang urself from very bottom bunk of bed then get sheet from around ur neck when ur already dead all I gotta say is the jail is getting sued for lieing to my family I wont put up with this shit y do u think I no longer live in tuppers plains ohio nd I sure in hell wont take my daughter there when she is born unless its to visit my dads sister nd other family
hisoldestdaughte r

Coshocton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

love-bites wrote:
Martin Tucker where in reedsville did he leave. Just wondering
yeah he lived there but got sent to jail bc he beat the shit outta my mom nd he got killed while in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meigs County Discussions

Search the Meigs County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Lavender Jul 7 Rosepetal 1
hannah ramsburg (Mar '13) Jul 7 Rosepetal 7
Gatling: Yellowbush Mine to be idled (Jan '12) Jun 29 What 25
5 month old critically abused Jun 28 Love My Kids 7
the maid Jun 22 i know 1
Memorial Run returns this weekend May '14 Melissa 1
Two Facing Charges After Meth Bust In Meigs County (Dec '13) May '14 who cares 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••