Name released in inmate death

Name released in inmate death

There are 4 comments on the Tri-County News story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Name released in inmate death. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

The name of the prisoner who died last week at the Meigs County Jail and the apparent cause of death were released on Thursday by Meigs County Sheriff Keith Wood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

love-bites

Newark, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Martin Tucker where in reedsville did he leave. Just wondering
Someone

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
He used to live in the arbaugh addition in tuppers plains. then he moved somewhere up by conshocton then recently he moved back down here. he was living across from pintree drive in those apartments on state route 7
hisoldestdaughte r

Dayton, OH

#4 May 27, 2014
they said my dad killed himself wich is a lie by the way he got killed there s no way u can hang urself from very bottom bunk of bed then get sheet from around ur neck when ur already dead all I gotta say is the jail is getting sued for lieing to my family I wont put up with this shit y do u think I no longer live in tuppers plains ohio nd I sure in hell wont take my daughter there when she is born unless its to visit my dads sister nd other family
hisoldestdaughte r

Dayton, OH

#5 May 27, 2014
love-bites wrote:
Martin Tucker where in reedsville did he leave. Just wondering
yeah he lived there but got sent to jail bc he beat the shit outta my mom nd he got killed while in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meigs man acquitted of assualt, endangering cha... Jul 7 ABC321 1
News Body found in Portland gravel pit Jul 5 Downlo 1
Tssaa investigation into meigs county baseball May '16 Jay Phillips 1
Daily Sentinel May '16 ohioyankee 1
new dog warden needs to go ! May '16 friend of animals 1
Sarah rene daily/black Apr '16 Nobody 1
Todd and Tabby Ackerman Feb '16 Rosepetal 1
More from around the web