Hog heaven

Hog heaven

There are 5 comments on the Tri-County News story from May 29, 2012, titled Hog heaven. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

This weekend well over 1,000 motorcycles descended upon Pomeroy, Ohio for the biggest Meigs County Memorial Day Bike Run ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

out of towner

Columbus, OH

#1 May 30, 2012
Just wanted to thank everybody who put this run on. The only problem I had was the heat. Other then that I had a good time checking out the bkies and the hospitality was great. Good job Meigs County, see ya next year...
Little me

Columbus, OH

#2 May 31, 2012
I also would like to congradulate the bikers on the outstanding run this year. Very well organized with a variety of food and entertainment. The run itself was awesome with everybody stopping and waving at us as we passed. Hopefully they will keep it this way from now on.
My 2nd time there

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Remember last year when it was all in turmoil, and no one knew where to go or what to do. Much better this year and having vendors in pomeroy after the run, and for the people who didnt do the run, was a fantastic idea! Good job whoever was in charge this year! If the same people from last year, good job. Keep it up!
HPD1

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2012
They say that the Starcher clan help organize this year. If so, thanks for the great time.

Since: May 13

Spencer, MA

#5 May 30, 2013
Love to ride, nothin like it.

Newdrivewaypaving.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck Oct 10 Kelly D 2
Aune akians (Nov '16) Sep '17 Auneaikins 2
Anthony Stewart Aug '17 Dunno why 1
Looking for Eric (Feb '17) Aug '17 Aaaa 3
mary clark (Mar '13) Aug '17 nostdsplz 9
Zachary Warnecke Aug '17 Lovingyou6666 1
Eric morris Aug '17 WatchDog 3
More from around the web