Pomeroy man charged with rape of two ...

Pomeroy man charged with rape of two children

There are 30 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Pomeroy man charged with rape of two children. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

Henry Ray Buchanan, 43, of Pomeroy, was indicted by the Meigs County Grand Jury in mid-December on one count of rape and five counts of gross sexual imposition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
castration

Newark, OH

#25 Apr 4, 2013
I think they should castrate them. It takes away the desire to do it. This problem is really a serious mental disorder and very difficult to correct w/o removing the hormones that cause the desire. Unforunately, in this society, castration isn't PC. And I suppose they can't do it unless and until they make that the punishment for this behavior. But maybe it would deter some of them if they faced this!
you have no idea

New Marshfield, OH

#26 Apr 18, 2013
how would it be possible for someone to be twins and have different dads? and his father (jesse buchanan) yes addoted him and his twin but loves him. there are all kinds of things floating around and i am here to say i have no clue what is really going on with him but do not bad mouth a whole family. you do not know anything. i happen to be a very smart girl. thanks very much.
Yea

Marietta, OH

#27 Apr 18, 2013
you have no idea wrote:
how would it be possible for someone to be twins and have different dads? and his father (jesse buchanan) yes addoted him and his twin but loves him. there are all kinds of things floating around and i am here to say i have no clue what is really going on with him but do not bad mouth a whole family. you do not know anything. i happen to be a very smart girl. thanks very much.
I know the family very well and you're right, they shouldn't bash his family- they aren't the pervert, be he most certainly is and deserves everything he gets.

Since: May 13

Spencer, MA

#28 May 30, 2013
There's no better time for Christ.

Newdrivewaypaving.com
wondering

United States

#29 Aug 23, 2013
Has anyone heard if he has been sentenced yet??
FemaleDoc

United States

#30 Aug 23, 2013
you have no idea wrote:
Yes it is very possibly to have two different farther's with a set of twins. Look it up, happens more often then ya think.
Watching

United States

#31 Aug 23, 2013
Yes , he got 22 yrs
Umm

United States

#33 Aug 24, 2013
FemaleDoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is very possibly to have two different farther's with a set of twins. Look it up, happens more often then ya think.
I'm sure that's true but it not the case here.
Female Doc

United States

#34 Aug 26, 2013
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that's true but it not the case here.
Agree with ya, just saying it is possible.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#35 Aug 26, 2013
Guilty ~ I would have sentenced him to life without parole to be spent with his new cellmate Billy The Butcher Blue Gums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Humphreys missing Mar 19 Looking for him 1
Looking for Eric Mar 19 Looking for him 2
To the girl seeing him Feb '17 Informant 1
Xaiver Cooper missing Feb '17 MMW 1
Eastern elem new principal Jan '17 Boymom 1
Stethems diesel performance Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Hunting the evil weed (Aug '09) Dec '16 pointing out a di... 150
More from around the web