Pomeroy man charged with rape of two ...

Pomeroy man charged with rape of two children

There are 30 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Pomeroy man charged with rape of two children. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

Henry Ray Buchanan, 43, of Pomeroy, was indicted by the Meigs County Grand Jury in mid-December on one count of rape and five counts of gross sexual imposition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rutlands Rat

New Haven, WV

#2 Jan 6, 2013
The indictment alleges, from July 2012 to Dec. 14, 2012, Buchanan engaged in sexual conduct with a person less that 13 years of age; 5 months passed before anything was said or done? No one knew what was happening or going on within those 5 months! Throw away the key!

meigs girl

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I heard it was handicapped children,which makes him very,very sick.I hope they throw away the key to,shouldn't ever be given the chance to harm another child.Lock him in the cell with big bubba and let him see what it's like to be raped
i know

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
There is another case so close to this assh0le...except he still walking round looking at little girls at their school functions such as basketball an volleyball games. His case is ongoing it been a year an a half sense he has been charged but his mommy has been cleaning up his mess by 'talking' to all the judges an lawyers as well as all the court house employees to keep her precious son Eric Lawson out of prison!!!!! If there is any justice to be serve in meigs Co you must have a name like Dianna Lawson that knows how to influence her way though the system. I believe the good citizens of this town should just wipe the smirk off this guys face an Eric Lawson too by cutting their useless dicks off !!!!! If you are waiting on the court to serve justice ....good luck with that!!!! We all know Meigs Co is VERY corrupted !!!!....Cause I KNOW!!!!!
hummm

Troy, MI

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Just another p.o.s from Meigs county. Who us thus guy related to cause he sure looks familiar? I hope he gets butt raped by the biggest di** in prison.
buddy

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jan 6, 2013
they will like him in cell-block a.
Truth

Middleport, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Eric Lawson from Racine who livs in Pomeroy??? was it with family?
Z Man

Troy, MI

#8 Jan 6, 2013
This dumbass has raped many kids and has been in trouble in the past for the same thing. I know this for a fact!!!! So tell me why he never get's sent to prison? What a system we here in Meigs County
WTFO

Martinsville, OH

#9 Jan 6, 2013
This poor bastard is not right never has been,he is part of the Klein clan from pomeroy and the whole bunch have never been accused of being real smart.He had an uncle who was a cop at one time so who knows just what wil become of this case.Its really a fucked up family he has a twin sister and I doubt they have the same dad so you figure it out from there.He was adopted by a man named Buchanan but he is no Buchanan they are not that way
ho ho ho

Troy, MI

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Well that right there explains it all, another worthless Klein! Why don't they all just fall off the face of the earth.
omg

Wheelersburg, OH

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Eye for a eye. I hope they take care of him in prison
Cotton Candy

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Rutlands Rat wrote:
The indictment alleges, from July 2012 to Dec. 14, 2012, Buchanan engaged in sexual conduct with a person less that 13 years of age; 5 months passed before anything was said or done? No one knew what was happening or going on within those 5 months! Throw away the key!
My thoughts exactly! How can someone not know something is going on with their children? What kind of parent waits that long to report such things happening to their kids? Unbelievable. Am sure with Meigs Co. justice, he will walk out with nothing happening to him.
alsofromwork

Springfield, NJ

#14 Jan 8, 2013
I know him from work too and why is he smiling?!? I hope he get the book thrown at him by the judge and the broom handle and better from the guys on the cell block!
oh my

Middleport, OH

#15 Jan 8, 2013
he is happy to go to prison a kid in a candy store he'll get all he wants
class of 88

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Sick,sick b***tard wasn't right in the head in school,but never thought he was this sick.I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.And I hope he is raped everyday that he is in jail.
88 too

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
class of 88 wrote:
Sick,sick b***tard wasn't right in the head in school,but never thought he was this sick.I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.And I hope he is raped everyday that he is in jail.
Is he related to the Trina girl? I remember her but i don't remember him. Maybe that's a good thing.
class of 88

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Yes trena is his sister but she is nothing like him she is a good person that would never hurt anyone.I don't understand how someone can do that to a child,no matter if your heads screwed on right or not that is just wrong and sick
88 too

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2013
class of 88 wrote:
Yes trena is his sister but she is nothing like him she is a good person that would never hurt anyone.I don't understand how someone can do that to a child,no matter if your heads screwed on right or not that is just wrong and sick
I also thought Trina was pretty cool,kind of quiet. Thank God I got my kids the hell out of Meigs county when i did. The worse thing my parents had to worry about was me smoking one on the pomeroy parking lot and being brought home by the PPD. I believe shit like this may have been handled a little different then. SWIFT JUSTICE!! Even if it was by the regulars at the rainbow or Jeff's carry out.
Doctor says

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 18, 2013
There is no cure for what he has. We need an island for people like this. Put them there and leave them. By the way most cases of this type do not get reported until the victim is old enough to understand they are a victim. There will be more victims
Nasty

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2013
This guy is downright disgusting and I hope he gets butt hurt everyday in prison. I know Trena very well and I feel awful for her. She is absolutely nothing like that. She's a wonderful person who would do anything for to help someone out.

Since: Mar 13

Ravenswood, WV

#24 Apr 4, 2013
As a survivor of molestation...Hang the MFer by his useless balls!!! Lots of family members usually KNOW somethings up...and they do what they think is right...sweep it under the rug, it'll go away. But it doesn't!! EVER!!! There is NO excuse for this behavior and it should have a ZERO TOLERANCE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl seeing him (Feb '17) Oct 23 Would like 2 know 2
Wreck Oct '17 Kelly D 2
Aune akians (Nov '16) Sep '17 Auneaikins 2
Anthony Stewart Aug '17 Dunno why 1
Looking for Eric (Feb '17) Aug '17 Aaaa 3
mary clark (Mar '13) Aug '17 nostdsplz 9
Zachary Warnecke Aug '17 Lovingyou6666 1
More from around the web