Meigs County Homicide

Meigs County Homicide

There are 9 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from May 9, 2013, titled Meigs County Homicide. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Katelyn Sykes Web Producer: Katelyn Sykes Reported: May. 9, 2013 5:09 AM EDT Updated: May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Emerald Rose

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 May 9, 2013
My condolences to his family.
Meanwhile, what kind of place are they running up there? I use to recommend this to my out-of-town friends. Many who are coming in this July. But, with the meth lab a few months ago and now a homicide I just can't recommend this to anyone. Sad, so sad. It's turning into 'Bates Motel' over there.
Unbelievable

United States

#2 May 9, 2013
Emerald Rose wrote:
My condolences to his family.
Meanwhile, what kind of place are they running up there? I use to recommend this to my out-of-town friends. Many who are coming in this July. But, with the meth lab a few months ago and now a homicide I just can't recommend this to anyone. Sad, so sad. It's turning into 'Bates Motel' over there.
Don't. I stayed there a couple years ago with some friends and the place was the trashiest place I'd ever stayed. We were road tripping through and thankfully we had our own blankets and pillows. It was unbelievably disgusting and the people that were staying there were worse of you can believe it.
Jamal Wilson

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 9, 2013
dat place may as will be a homeles shelters nuttin but trach livin there peples gits kiled in dat kinda places jus nastee ol traler trach kinda peples yuk
curious

Haslet, TX

#4 May 10, 2013
Jamal Wilson wrote:
dat place may as will be a homeles shelters nuttin but trach livin there peples gits kiled in dat kinda places jus nastee ol traler trach kinda peples yuk
How old are you? Just curious.
TJH-BOH

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 13, 2013
people should not talk about what they don't know. I know a couple of the people involved and it is a shame, but don't go saying anything about something you don't know about! The ones I know are not trash, and did not deserve any of this at all!
SHUT up

Syracuse, OH

#6 May 14, 2013
You cannot blame the management for what the guests do during their stay. Its not like guests have im a murderer or im a meth head tattooed on their forehead. They give a room to the people who pay otherwise how is a business suppose to stay afloat in the sh*t hole town. Its a little motel in a little town. And the people that run it are wonderful people I know them well! Also, the rooms are not a mess I have stayed there a few times and they were just fine. You wanna talk trash? Then talk about those horrible people that were sick enough to murder another human being. Don't talk crap abo ut people who had no idea what was going on.
TJH-BOH

Cincinnati, OH

#8 May 20, 2013
Can't say I am nuts, just because I say the truth.

Since: May 13

Spencer, MA

#9 May 30, 2013
Condolences.

Newdrivewaypaving.com
gratful

United States

#10 May 31, 2013
AlGoodheart wrote:
Condolences.

Newdrivewaypaving.com
I myself love what your doing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Simpson Sep 22 Ben 2
jason imboden (May '13) Sep 9 Jimmy 2
Kenny boner Sep 9 Po box moron 1
Who is the girl who has no teeth I see everyonc... Sep 9 I owed a bed 3
News Meigs man acquitted of assualt, endangering cha... Jul '16 ABC321 1
News Body found in Portland gravel pit Jul '16 Downlo 1
Tssaa investigation into meigs county baseball May '16 Jay Phillips 1
More from around the web