Trust Betrayed

Trust Betrayed

There are 7 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Feb 8, 2012, titled Trust Betrayed. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Middleport , Meigs County , Ohio Preying on the innocence of a mentally challenged woman, a former juvenile probation officer is convicted of sexual battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

SHOCKED

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Feb 9, 2012
OMG..is this for real? I am floored. I can't believe this. How can someone go from working in our court system to raping an innocent girl? Oh, this is heartbreaking.
storemanager

Saint Marys, WV

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Who are you talking about?
SHOCKED

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Shawn Pertie. I guess it happened several motns ago. And to think he only got 3 years. Makes me sick how others get 14-15 years for the same crime and this sicko rapes a special needs victim and only gets 3 years !!!
SHOCKED

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Petrie not pertie
storemanager

Saint Marys, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
Petrie not pertie
"IF" he was convicted, he should be hung by his balls! ALL OF THEM should be put on an island together!(it's a shame its against the law to kill them)!!!
SHOCKED

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Feb 11, 2012
he WAS convicted and only got three years out of it. He worked in the juvenile department here in Meigs County. Wonder what happened that was covered up that he was dismissed from there and became homeless?
Middleport Old Timer

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Meigs County Justice System for you. It will never change here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the girl seeing him Feb 20 Informant 1
Xaiver Cooper missing Feb 17 MMW 1
Eastern elem new principal Jan '17 Boymom 1
Stethems diesel performance Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Hunting the evil weed (Aug '09) Dec '16 pointing out a di... 150
KFC Background Check Dec '16 Hiii 3
not right Dec '16 Kymberlyn 2
More from around the web