Judges hear oral arguments in Rizer appeal

May 21, 2011 Full story: Daily Sentinel 31

A It could be weeks before the Fourth District Court of Appeals makes a ruling on Paula Rizer's appeal of her murder conviction, after hearing oral arguments in the case last week.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Columbus BS tracker

Pickerington, OH

#21 Mar 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
You only speak the truth huh? I don't know your definition of the truth but unfounded malicious statements do NOT constitute the truth. You need to edit your last post and make the last sentence read: Sorry y'all but I only make up sh!t in my small little mind and spread it with my cowardly big mouth under an assumed name because I have no evidence to support any of my statements. Furthermore, unless your father has died in the same manner, please do not assume you know what you would or would not do, you have no basis for that assumption.
[/QUOTE]

You're so right....But you are so wrong.... because my dad was murdered and that is how I found out about this case..also being that I know both sides of the family and was digusted to hear his sons "planning what they would say in court"I tried to contact athorities..but they are a joke like most of the people there.. how about the truth....??? what is the truth??? and how do you know it ??? If someone is going to have a "fund" raiser for the victims burial expense, maybe before you support the family make sure your money went were it was said to be going.....She's going to be in prison for the rest of her life, and I'm sure you wanna see her dead....a life for a life right???? but once a week I bet you call yourself a CHRISTIAN!!!! live your life as you please then leave it all to abolished by the church and God!!! sad that anyone has a comment about all this.... Only Mr.Rizer and Mrs.Rizer know what happened that day..... so stop acting like you know a damn thing
Yep

Athens, OH

#22 Mar 23, 2012
Columbus BS tracker wrote:
most of what was in that house was Paula's... I found that out via the internet... and yes I think ken set his own house on fire that christmas night over 20 years ago.just like he burnt down that trailor 6 years ago.........was he really that great of a man??or was he master of disguise
He sure did! I know, I was there 6 yrs ago.
Yep

Athens, OH

#23 Mar 23, 2012
<quoted text>
So glad to see that someone else thought this was weird.....seriously.... could you sleep sound in the house your dad died in?,,,,,,and if you can sleep sound the why fight the case???? only way I could sleep sound is if I KNEW MY DAD WAS AN ABUSIVE SOB!!!! sorry ya'll.. but i only speak the truth
Again, I've been round the family since 1984, through 2 wives. Hung out with his 3 and Paula's.
Yep

Athens, OH

#24 Mar 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW so much because I spent a lot of time with the two of them, that's how I know! I was there when they met, got married, moved, etc.... Any other questions? And for your information I'm not from Meigs Co. Not that that has ANYTHING to do with what I know. I really feel sorry for you. Lol
I was there when they were married as well!
Columbus BS tracker

Pickerington, OH

#25 Mar 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW so much because I spent a lot of time with the two of them, that's how I know! I was there when they met, got married, moved, etc.... Any other questions? And for your information I'm not from Meigs Co. Not that that has ANYTHING to do with what I know. I really feel sorry for you. Lol
Other than her kids I was closer then ANYONE....even his kids that lived a half mile away weren't as close as me....Don't pretend ..That's childish...maybe you're a child....most people from that area are...
what?

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Mar 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
You only speak the truth huh? I don't know your definition of the truth but unfounded malicious statements do NOT constitute the truth. You need to edit your last post and make the last sentence read: Sorry y'all but I only make up sh!t in my small little mind and spread it with my cowardly big mouth under an assumed name because I have no evidence to support any of my statements. Furthermore, unless your father has died in the same manner, please do not assume you know what you would or would not do, you have no basis for that assumption.
"

You're so right....But you are so wrong.... because my dad was murdered and that is how I found out about this case..also being that I know both sides of the family and was digusted to hear his sons "planning what they would say in court"I tried to contact athorities..but they are a joke like most of the people there.. how about the truth....??? what is the truth??? and how do you know it ??? If someone is going to have a "fund" raiser for the victims burial expense, maybe before you support the family make sure your money went were it was said to be going.....She's going to be in prison for the rest of her life, and I'm sure you wanna see her dead....a life for a life right???? but once a week I bet you call yourself a CHRISTIAN!!!! live your life as you please then leave it all to abolished by the church and God!!! sad that anyone has a comment about all this.... Only Mr.Rizer and Mrs.Rizer know what happened that day..... so stop acting like you know a damn thing
hmmm, that's kinda what I was trying to say to you. Two people know exactly what happened, one of them is dead and the other is in prison. I never said I knew anything about it, but I did say you didn't know the TRUTH either as you professed.
tina

Greenfield, OH

#27 Mar 24, 2012
i dont how you sleep your nose up there somebody a##!!!!!!!!
objective viewer

Columbus, OH

#28 Apr 12, 2012
I also feel sad for the victims family....drug use is a hard thing to overcome....everyone is so concerned about the family of Kenneth Rizer.. But has anyone thought about the children of Paula Rizer. The pain that they feel? They are victims too... did you ever think about it that way? doesn't she have a son and a daughter both whom have children of their own??How would they feel if they came across these threads.....
The boys were mixed up in so many things it's pitiful. What about the stolen tractor that no one in authority followed up on. Somehow, it was owned by Ken????? The court trial was a comedy waiting to be set for "made for tv". It was a joke! The "officers of the court" were very unprofessional. They showed a biased friendly relationship with the Rizer boys and their wives. Acted so infantile, not at all in a professional manner.
captaincodaro

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Haha oral
humm

Charleston, WV

#30 Feb 18, 2013
most of what was in that house was Paula's... I found that out via the internet... and yes I think ken set his own house on fire that christmas night over 20 years ago.just like he burnt down that trailor 6 years ago.........was he really that great of a man??or was he master of disguise
burning down the house rus in there family i know paula and there was alot of abuse from him yes she shouldnt shot him or any one but years af abuse pushes u to do things u wouldnt normally do she deserves to be out i am sure it was self defence i seen him in action

Since: May 13

Spencer, MA

#32 May 30, 2013
Interesting?

Newdrivewaypaving.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meigs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's children services really for? (Apr '11) Dec 9 cathy 3
Van Wert Co. jobless rate slides to 4.3 percent Oct '14 Joe Jared 2
Amanda Lee Moore and Junior Campbell!!!! (Jan '14) Sep '14 Dirtguy18 2
Pomeroy police chief: Mayor biased against gay ... (Feb '13) Sep '14 Big Boon 30
Rx drug drop box to be installed in Middleport (Oct '12) Aug '14 Big Boon 8
26 arested in connection with drug trafficking ... (Mar '14) Jul '14 Jxo 20
Tonya Lavender Jul '14 snafu 2
More from around the web