Medina County Busts Auto Shop Owner for Drugs

Jan 30, 2009 Read more: MSNBC 21

A major drug dealer is busted after a drug raid uncovers a large amount of cocaine.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Txcop

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2009
Medina County would not know drugs if they were hit in the face with them. Its sad but little old Natalia makes more drug arrest and seizes more dope and money that all of Medina County put together.
JACKIE

AOL

#2 Feb 11, 2009
Txcop wrote:
Medina County would not know drugs if they were hit in the face with them. Its sad but little old Natalia makes more drug arrest and seizes more dope and money that all of Medina County put together.
Natalia is the drug capitol of Medina County, but the MCSO chooses to completely ignore the problem. Go down CR6813 on any given evening and you can smell the meth cooking. Lytle Ranch Acres is jammed with traffic every weekend when people from far and near crowd in to buy drugs. Does law enforcement even care? Apparently not!

Since: Feb 09

Matteson, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2009
So why does Randy Brown act like he doesnt know whats going on in the country roads, most of them people cooking and selling the drugs are his family.
Barney Nelson

Austin, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2009
JACKIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Natalia is the drug capitol of Medina County, but the MCSO chooses to completely ignore the problem. Go down CR6813 on any given evening and you can smell the meth cooking. Lytle Ranch Acres is jammed with traffic every weekend when people from far and near crowd in to buy drugs. Does law enforcement even care? Apparently not!
Hey Bertha:

Do you know where I can get my drugs now? Tried the southside of San Antonio, but those people stole my car. Actually, it was our old family car. Sure could use a line right now... Remember when we snorted Comet cleaner? We sure got high!

Barney
TXcop

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2009
Actually La Coste PD arrested Randy Browns cousin with a large amount of cash and Meth!!!

Then, earlier this year La Coste PD pulled Randy Brown himself over and he had been drinking beer and was driving.
JACKIE

AOL

#6 Feb 17, 2009
TXcop wrote:
Actually La Coste PD arrested Randy Browns cousin with a large amount of cash and Meth!!!
Then, earlier this year La Coste PD pulled Randy Brown himself over and he had been drinking beer and was driving.
AHAH! Our sheriff driving with an OPEN CONTAINER?
DRINKING and DRIVING?? Was he given a ticket? If not, why not? Why was this covered up? Where's The Medina Valley Times, The Honmdo Anvil, the Castroville News Bulletin? Those little rags always sweep the good stuff under the rug to protect the high and mighty.

Matteson, IL

#7 Feb 17, 2009
Randy Brown tries to make everyone else look bad...like TOP DOG DRUG DEALERS...get real worry about yourself Brown!!
IRRATATED

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2009
YOU PEOPLE DISGUSSED ME!!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRASH TALK ABOUT PEOPLE!!!!! Randy Brown is an outstanding man and a wonderful sheriff! You people should be ashamed of yourself! Next time you need help from him or any other Medina County Sheriff's Department, just remember the shit you said on this web sight!

Matteson, IL

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Get Real...IF YOU KNEW THE FACTS, YOU WOULD BE ON OUR SIDE AS WELL!
ITRRITATED

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2009
I know the facts stupid, and I know Randy Brown and his entire family! Aparrently you don't or you just think you do! Now I know why your fake name is heartless!
Garry

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2009
Irratated (learn to spell idiot) has no idea how corrupt this sheriff is. His friends and family cook meth, he won't let his deputies stop them and they shit on towns like Natalia where they are actually out getting drug arrest.

The traffic stop is on video. The La Coste officer is Ray Przabski (spelling), anyone can request a copy of it...
Rod Serling

Del Rio, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2009
It's spelled i-r-r-i-t-a-t-e-d.
heartless13

Matteson, IL

#13 Feb 19, 2009
Well if you knew the entire family you would know all or most of his family is into METH. You think you know, but you have idea!!!
NoLife

Angola, IN

#14 Mar 5, 2009
Randy Brown is a great Sheriff. A lot better than that stupid Fuentes for sure. Also better than the past Sheriff's. Amazing. Your someone who has family in trouble with the law. Thats why you don't like him!
employee

AOL

#15 Mar 22, 2009
let me start by saying it saddens me think that cowards like heartless,garry,txcop,jackie and all the rest of you gossipers have nothing better to do than belive what some other lost soul tells you so that you can feel better about your self SO SHUT UP OR STEP UP AND FEEL FREE TO TALK WITH THE FAMILY ANY TIME.FORGIVE THEM GOD FOR THEY NO NOT WHAT THEY DO!
JACKIE

AOL

#16 Mar 23, 2009
employee wrote:
let me start by saying it saddens me think that cowards like heartless,garry,txcop,jackie and all the rest of you gossipers have nothing better to do than belive what some other lost soul tells you so that you can feel better about your self SO SHUT UP OR STEP UP AND FEEL FREE TO TALK WITH THE FAMILY ANY TIME.FORGIVE THEM GOD FOR THEY NO NOT WHAT THEY DO!
AGRHHHH! I think I'm gonna puke! Stop trying to be Jesus on the cross.
employee

San Antonio, TX

#17 Mar 23, 2009
jackie if it well make you feel better than go head and puke! i would never try to be jesus,think of him a lot though,think about how it is that he could go on loving and forgiving people like yourself.iam glad that he does though.look jackie unless you no and can prove what is on this sinful site please dont talk about my family. you would not like me making up lies about yours and than puting on here for every one in the world could see and make up more just to make themselfs feel better about there on going ons.may GOD bless you!
new girl

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2009
Garry smith & the rest of your dumba$$ except "employee" shut the f*ck up. natalia is a great town. its is not all about drugs. sure they sell it, but boo b!tch; how would you know unless you have bought it or know someone who has. so shut up, get over it & drive on. natalia is a great town where many people raise their kids and life their lives to the fullest.
sky

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Did he ever get out
aaa

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 3, 2014
Why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Devine woman charged in neighbor's slaying (Apr '08) Mar '14 Pale Wild Wood Fl... 29
News Texas school board candidate wins election 1-0 (May '13) May '13 the truth 1
News Hondo defamation suit settled (Feb '13) Mar '13 Not surprised 7
News A Medina County constable is making it his miss... (Sep '11) Dec '12 Micheal keich 3
News Depsite severe weather emergancy siren never we... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dorotea pedroza 1
News Medina Valley EMS sells assets, agrees to audit (Mar '12) Mar '12 what if 5
News Hondo woman dies in 462 roll-over (Feb '12) Feb '12 RoseAn Thienpont 3
More from around the web