Hondo woman dies in 462 roll-over

Hondo woman dies in 462 roll-over

There are 4 comments on the The Bandera County Courier story from Jan 20, 2012, titled Hondo woman dies in 462 roll-over. In it, The Bandera County Courier reports that:

TracAn Marie Thienpont of Hondo was pronounced dead at the scene of a 1-car roll-over accident on FM 462 north of Hondo Creek Tuesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bandera County Courier.

RoseAn Thienpont

Azle, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Yes my momma died in a car accident and its so hard without her
big red

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2012
So sorry are conditions go out to you and your family my father pass away in step and it's hard but he's aways in my heart and in my mind god bless you all
RoseAn Thienpont

Garland, TX

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Its been almost a month and it seems like jus yesterday it hurts so much. I jus want her home...
Joker

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2015
She should have learned how to drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
treasury of medina county (Oct '15) Oct '15 john deer green 1
News Devine woman charged in neighbor's slaying (Apr '08) Mar '14 Pale Wild Wood Fl... 29
News Medina County Busts Auto Shop Owner for Drugs (Feb '09) Jan '14 NBHAs Biological ... 21
News Texas school board candidate wins election 1-0 (May '13) May '13 the truth 1
News Hondo defamation suit settled (Feb '13) Mar '13 Not surprised 7
News A Medina County constable is making it his miss... (Sep '11) Dec '12 Micheal keich 3
News Depsite severe weather emergancy siren never we... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dorotea pedroza 1
More from around the web