4-Year-Old Texas Boy Shoots 2-Year-Ol...

4-Year-Old Texas Boy Shoots 2-Year-Old Sister To Death

There are 58 comments on the KWTX story from May 23, 2008, titled 4-Year-Old Texas Boy Shoots 2-Year-Old Sister To Death. In it, KWTX reports that:

Medina County officials say a 4-year-old boy some picked up a shotgun while playing in his parents' room and accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Garry

Universal City, TX

#45 Apr 8, 2009
Patriot, What is your name if we worked together?? At least I have the balls to post using my real name and you hide behind a stage name.
In the Know

Helotes, TX

#46 Apr 8, 2009
Garry wrote:
Patriot, What is your name if we worked together?? At least I have the balls to post using my real name and you hide behind a stage name.
Nice try Ruben.
An American Patriot

San Antonio, TX

#47 Apr 9, 2009
You are ASSUMING I'm a MALE...I DID work with you...I'll let you keep on guessing...as for "balls"...do you still have any?...I woud have thought you would have SHOT one off like you SHOT yourself in the leg!
Garry

Universal City, TX

#48 Apr 10, 2009
Patriot is really Paul Diaz, a reject taxi driver that got fired from his cop job at the Constables office
noone

Sabinal, TX

#49 Apr 18, 2009
xxxxxx wrote:
Garry you didn't die as a child but if you had, I can bet your parents would not have replaced you...waa waa waa.
To bad people like Garry were even born waa waa waa whaaat an ass.
some one who knows

San Antonio, TX

#50 Aug 22, 2009
Gary... seriously... where was your gun lock when you shot yourself in the leg because your wife was going to leave you???? Dumb a**.. some day you will get what is coming to you... you cant even get paid for what you do... goes to show just how worthless you are...
by the way how is the leg doing???:) I hope your wife really did leave your dumb ass after that...
KASSANDRAE

United States

#51 Aug 28, 2009
OKAY IM ARIANA'S AUNT AND I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE LEAVE HER ALONE ESPECIALLY YOU F*CKING GARRY TALKING SH*IT ABOUT HER SHE IS ONLY THREE YEARS OLD AND YOUR WAT FIFTY FOURTY YEARS OLD TALKING CRAP ABOUT A BBY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU DID YOU FOR GET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PISSING ME THE F*CK OFF AND YOU LIVE IN NATALIA TRUST ME MY FAMILY WILL LOOK FOR YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ESPECIALLY ME I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I DONT CARE IF YOUR A GUY I WILL DO SOMETHING AND THATS NOT A WARNING ITS A PROMISE SOO KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT DUDE
Donoghue

Helotes, TX

#52 Aug 28, 2009
Garry lives in San Antonio, he works in La Coste as a police officer
Ex La Coste Chief

San Antonio, TX

#53 Aug 28, 2009
Garry lives in Africa,in a straw house.He works as a security guard,guarding a toilet seat plant.
Ex La Coste Chief

San Antonio, TX

#54 Aug 28, 2009
KASSANDRAE wrote:
OKAY IM ARIANA'S AUNT AND I JUST WANT TO TELL EVERYONE LEAVE HER ALONE ESPECIALLY YOU F*CKING GARRY TALKING SH*IT ABOUT HER SHE IS ONLY THREE YEARS OLD AND YOUR WAT FIFTY FOURTY YEARS OLD TALKING CRAP ABOUT A BBY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU DID YOU FOR GET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PISSING ME THE F*CK OFF AND YOU LIVE IN NATALIA TRUST ME MY FAMILY WILL LOOK FOR YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ESPECIALLY ME I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I DONT CARE IF YOUR A GUY I WILL DO SOMETHING AND THATS NOT A WARNING ITS A PROMISE SOO KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT DUDE
You know that he shot himself when he was with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office,he try say that a gang member shot him,but it was self inflicted.He's "crazy",he's bi-polar.
kassie elizondo

United States

#55 Aug 29, 2009
good let him shoot him self again i really hate him i dont know him but i can seriously say that but garry is his real name or just a cover up
Ex La Coste Officer

San Antonio, TX

#56 Aug 29, 2009
kassie elizondo wrote:
good let him shoot him self again i really hate him i dont know him but i can seriously say that but garry is his real name or just a cover up
That's why La Coste PD is so screwed-up,cause they keep guys like Garry Smith & Guy Finney.
There the ones playing games,and using other peoples names,instead of thiers.
They just using this site to play games with peoples feelings.
You need to bring this to the La Coste Mayor's attention,just print this out,and show it to the media.
kassie elizondo

United States

#57 Aug 29, 2009
okay thanks very much i will surely do that
Sel

United States

#59 Sep 4, 2009
rest in peace baby ariana! you were a beautiful little girl and your family loved you very much! and "Garry tha faggot a** cop" let me shoot ur white a** kid and see how you like it you f****n dumb b***h! take ur a** to alabama and be racist there a**hole!
BCPCPCT3

San Antonio, TX

#60 Sep 4, 2009
Sel wrote:
rest in peace baby ariana! you were a beautiful little girl and your family loved you very much! and "Garry tha faggot a** cop" let me shoot ur white a** kid and see how you like it you f****n dumb b***h! take ur a** to alabama and be racist there a**hole!
Officer Guy Finney & Gary Smith been posting all this crap.They are officers at La Coste Police Dept.There just doing it to psuh you'lls buttons.
Print this out ,and show it at the La Coste City meeting.
iphone

Fpo, AP

#63 Oct 7, 2010
thats what happends when you have guns with out locks tisk tisk tisk
grrrr

United States

#65 Oct 7, 2010
To the a*sholes osting ugly comments:
i hope your cracker as* lowlife kids and wife die really soon..take that d*ck..because it can happen..
CANT HATE ON ME

San Antonio, TX

#66 Nov 12, 2010
F**K YOU !!! YOU DNT KNOW SH** ABOUT THAT FAMILY AND IF YOU DO KNOW THEM HOW DARE YOU TALK SH** AFTER A POOR LIL ANGEL'S LIFE WAS TAKEN !!! SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYED BABY!!! MY GREEN EYED BABY PRIMITA !!! SO DAMN YOU FOR TALKING ANY MESS!! THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY ONE!!! DON'T FORGET THAT !! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY FOR YOU !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
treasury of medina county (Oct '15) Oct '15 john deer green 1
News Hondo woman dies in 462 roll-over (Feb '12) Aug '15 Joker 4
News Devine woman charged in neighbor's slaying (Apr '08) Mar '14 Pale Wild Wood Fl... 29
News Medina County Busts Auto Shop Owner for Drugs (Feb '09) Jan '14 NBHAs Biological ... 21
News Texas school board candidate wins election 1-0 (May '13) May '13 the truth 1
News Hondo defamation suit settled (Feb '13) Mar '13 Not surprised 7
News A Medina County constable is making it his miss... (Sep '11) Dec '12 Micheal keich 3
More from around the web