Third Ward building linked to new ballpark may need work

Jul 22, 2010 Full story: Charlotte Observer

Once a state-of-the-art warehouse building with unique poured concrete columns inside, the Virginia Paper Co.

Full Story
SkateMom

Gloucester, VA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Why dont they make one of these warehouses into a multi-use skate park for bikes, skateboards, roller blades etc.?? Clarksville, VA needs a place like this along with a YMCA that has a gym and pool, however they build more adult education classrooms instead. I dont understand. If these communities want to have family orientated people who are willing to own, operate and shop small businesses to keep these little towns afloat then build what we need not what you think mass liberals want.:) thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
Clarksville doctor making amazing recovery (Dec '07) Jan '14 Mindi Truitt 157
John Lewis Hayes aka Lewis Lester Hayes (Dec '09) Sep '13 bill hayes 3
Western Albemarle High School Principal Announc... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Good luck 1
Fighting for safety of children with Mecklenbur... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Angela Sabal 1
Clarksville Council rejects Grace Stone request (Dec '10) Jan '11 Silly Me1 3
Microsoft Picks Virginia Over Alamance Co. (Sep '10) Sep '10 -a-a-a- 10
More from around the web