Clarksville doctor making amazing recovery

Nov 28, 2007 Full story: Virginia/North Carolina News 157

“The medical examiner did a re-enactment which determined that Gregg was on his back and the bullet entered the frontal lobe on the right side and exited the top left side”

Dr. Gregg Zwilling has a lot to be thankful for this year. Until May 2005, Zwilling was living a peaceful life in Clarksville. via Virginia/North Carolina News

Full Story
Mindi Truitt Reinheimer

Mebane, NC

#123 Jan 28, 2012
Chickenshit is what they serve at Fast Food restaurants.....

Or perhaps what people are called who cover up truths.....

My name is Mindi....and after what I have lived through in my life the last thing I am scared of is you or anyone else who has anything to say about the Gregg I know.
Roger S

Johnson City, TN

#124 Jan 30, 2012
Mindi Truitt Reinheimer wrote:
Chickenshit is what they serve at Fast Food restaurants.....
Or perhaps what people are called who cover up truths.....
My name is Mindi....and after what I have lived through in my life the last thing I am scared of is you or anyone else who has anything to say about the Gregg I know.
Thank you Mindi for using your real name and for the information about fast food. Not one time can anyone accuse me of saying anything negative about Gregg...not once...all my frustration and anger about this is directerd towards the people who claim to know everything. As The Rock stated three people know what happened that evening, Lisa, Gregg and the Good Lord above. Have a great day.
The Rock

Raleigh, NC

#125 Jan 30, 2012
Roger S wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mindi for using your real name and for the information about fast food. Not one time can anyone accuse me of saying anything negative about Gregg...not once...all my frustration and anger about this is directerd towards the people who claim to know everything. As The Rock stated three people know what happened that evening, Lisa, Gregg and the Good Lord above. Have a great day.
I said two, maybe three: YOU, LISA AND ONE OF HER OTHER EX LOVERS.
Dr. Z was sleeping, never knew his wife was cheating with you during the previous six months.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#126 Jan 30, 2012
Roger S wrote:
I feel the need to respond to all the BS on this blog. Yes this is Roger (Lisa's new husband). I fell in love with Lisa and yes she told me her and Gregg were getting divorced but she was living in the house with him so rumors wouldn't start in the community and impact Gregg's practice. I believed her and had no reason to doubt her. I am glad to know we have so manny people on this blog that live in glass houses. Must be nice to be so perfect. You all need to get a life.
I first would like to say to the Aunt in New Windsor and Feature Writer that I had absolutely nothing to do with what happended to Gregg. I was interviewed and cleared of any involvement. I will address that more in detail in a few. No one knows what happended that night but the two people involved and the good lord above and the ultimate judgment day will come for all of us. I do believe it was ruled an attempted suicide or accidental discharge of the gun. Insurance are you kidding me?? She walked away from sell of the house money, IRA money, she didn't get a damn penny. The things she took were mutally agreed upon by both sides. Again get your facts straight.
To those of you who claimed to watch the video; you need to look at it again. Not one time during that interview does Lisa state she is a first time gun owner or a weapons rookie. Not once. It was the reporter. So as usual you perfect people heard what you wanted and twisted the facts so you can gossip about it. Again I state "get a life".
To my sister I will never be able to forgive you for all the pain and suffering you have caused me "your brother" that you care so much about. Look in your backyard Sis. You have your own issues to deal with. Unlike you I will not make accusations or anything else about your loved ones. For the rest of you my sister; called and met with the VA. state police to tell them her theory of what happened, met with the Zwilling family and even visited Gregg at Meadowview. The detective that interviewed me stated "I would not be here having this conversation with you if your sister hadn't made contact and made statements she made". They had already investigated me and was cleared etc... of having been involved with Gregg attempting suicide. So thanks Sis for putting me in the spotlight. My loving sister, with sisters like that, who needs enemies.
Those responding from Johnson City evidently know Lisa and/or myself but I would ask you to contact one of us before you make posts on this blog. I know you won't because you are chicken-shit which is why you use made up names.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you can get a life and please don't throw rocks in your glass houses; I am sure the glass would shatter.
Roger
Roger,
No more posts since you “called everyone out”? You really think that you are the reason no one else has posted regarding that nonsense? Naaaaa, no need to since no one said that Lisa said she was a gun rookie. We all knew it was the reporter who said it. "Lisa Siegfried is a weapons rookie who purchased her FIRST gun this year and will soon be certified to use it"... Who told the reporter that information? Who contacted the reporter to do a story in the first place? Try talking to the reporter & you’ll get the truth. Lisa had purchased a gun before and she already knows how to use one.

“Until proven otherwise I believe her”… hmmm… seems I did prove A LOT to you but since you didn’t WANT to believe it you’ll keep your blinders on & your ears closed. All you have to do is talk to the RIGHT people & then & ONLY then you’ll know the truth. You already know her lying about having breast cancer,never did have her fingers tested for gun powder,(like you said she did cause “supposedly you were there as it was done in the home.) that never happened either.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#127 Jan 30, 2012
All of the lies she told to sneak out of the house to see you & her trooper boyfriend, carousing out all night with recent graduates & hitting the strip clubs…(continuing education classes is what she called it). lies, lies & more lies. You wouldn’t believe the truth if God almighty came down & showed you for himself because you can’t admit you made a huge mistake.

Also, since you feel the need to STILL, after all these years, continue to trash me & have done so on this public blog I will set the record straight. Not only will I post this here, but my response to your post,(including what you’ve posted here), will go to the entire family, as well as your children & mine. Call it “protection” so you can’t say you didn’t say this ‘n that.

No doubt hugging me & what you said at the Reunion & at Mom’s funeral was just for show. Ehhhh… guess deep down I knew that it was anyway. However, know that I was genuine.

After I answer your accusations on this blog, this is the last you will ever hear from me. You will never have access to me again. I will no longer visit this site& read any more of your ridiculous rants & I have already deleted all of my email addresses as well. So don’t bother emailing me, it will come back to you as undeliverable. It’s quite obvious that we will never again have any kind of a relationship.

Know that you have hurt me for the last time & never again will you get the opportunity to hurt me. Go ahead & keep posting, keep emailing the family trying to convince them what a horrible person I am. They are all lies & just words. They all know it now. Your credibility is zilch after you showed your true colors yourself at our Mother’s viewing & funeral. Everyone finally got to see you for who you really are. It was sad to watch.

Its also sad that you are STILL blaming me for starting all this. But if that’s what you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at nite, go ahead because it’s on you. Because regardless you tell yourself or anyone else… you really do know the truth.

You would have people think that the Zwillings & I visit regularly, talk regularly, spend the holidays together. Not true but again, it’s what you’ve told yourself so many times that im sure you actually believe it. However, in the short time that I did spend with the Zwillings,(once), I know this… they are people of integrity. Unlike you, they gathered their facts and most importantly not to mention they were there, first hand to witness Lisa try to delay any kind of life saving surgeries or procedures. At that point they had no idea that Lisa had been cheating on Gregg. Their family was victimized in the cruelest, foulest of ways imaginable. But through their strong faith & commitment to FAMILY,(which you no longer know nothing about), they have persevered to overcome some of the toughest obstacles. They stood together in the most troublesome times. And when they realized that some of my own family had turned their backs on me for doing the right thing, they are the ones who reached out to me. And contrary to what you believe they never drilled me for information, nor did they ever lie to me like you have done. I knew eventually over the years that my own family would see you for who you’ve become & you proved me right with the way you presented yourself at our Mother’s funeral.

Who was it that turned their back on their own family Roger? Who was it that made his own son sign a piece of paper swearing that if you died he would not let your Mother & sister attend your funeral? How could you emotionally put your son in the middle like that? Do you have any idea how that made him feel? His grandmother & aunt, whom he loves? You act like you are better than anyone else.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#128 Jan 30, 2012
Only the guilty run. Guilty of all the lies you told about me. What? you couldn’t stand looking at me because I was a face to face reminder of all of those lies or do you really, truly hate me that much because I told you the truth? I guess when you’re home it’s out of sight, out of mind. I was adult enough to put my feelings aside because that day was about your Daughter, it was her day & you showed how selfish you truly are by leaving. You didn’t care how much it hurt her you only cared about yourself. You thought by leaving early she would regret her decision to invite me & that people would blame me for “ruining” her day. I didn’t do that, you did that on your own. I could go on & on reciting things that you have done to your own family, children since becoming involved with Lisa etc. but you know what you’ve done. I used to think…“How can someone change so drastically?” but then I got to thinking that maybe you were really like that all your life & we were just too blind to see it or just didn’t want to see it. When you & your first wife divorced you had us all believing it was all her fault. She made a comment once about 15 years ago & I dismissed it but in looking back I should have thought about it more or talked to her more about why she said it. She said once that “You only see the Roger that Roger wants you to see, you don’t live with him”. Looking back now, I do wonder if she was right.

The spotlight. Me? put you in the spotlight? That’s truly funny. Let’s start with who is really responsible for you putting you in the spotlight. You did that YOURSELF my dear brother by having a relationship with a married, pathological lying, manipulating, adulteress. Your “I’m the victim” act is really getting old. Poor Roger, pity me. Your need to constantly trash me is getting old as well & you end up making yourself look like an immature jacka**. It’s pathetic & shows just how desperate you really are to dissuade the truth by placing blame on someone else. You? will never forgive me? I’ve done nothing to you. You know that to be a fact but rather than admit the truth you chose to make me expendable.

Trust me, no one has “embraced” Lisa with open arms. Another falsity that you’d like people to believe.

So you can come down off of your soap box now because those who know the truth don’t care anymore what you have to say. And regarding your “speech” of glass houses. The ONLY ones who live in a glass house are you & Lisa.

As for meeting with the State Police, never happened. And as for the investigator, he contacted me, & there was never an actual meeting between he & I either. HE told me that at that point he believed it was Lisa but so far they only had circumstantial evidence because of the way the Police botched the initial assessment of the scene. Guess who the FIRST officer was on the scene. Contact Gregg’s Aunt, she can give you the entire TRUE, TIMELINE & of what really happened that night as she has read ALL of the REAL police reports, hospital reports, emt reports etc. He had even contacted Mom & because she couldn’t hear on the phone she had to send a notarized statement. that had NOTHING to do with me & Pops can verify that. They already knew all your family, where you grew up etc. So there again, you have your facts wrong. Just another falsity to TRY & make yourself look good & me look bad. You never could take responsibility for anything, it was always someone else’s fault. He already knew about you & Trooper Campbell as far as Lisa having affairs. So it wasn’t me who “put you out there”. He didn’t get anything from the Zwillings because they didn’t know about you at that point. It’s not like you kept your affair a big secret. You were “double” dating,(your own words), with a co-worker of yours. People talk Roger. There were so many other people who knew about you & Lisa long before you ever asked me for my help but yet you blame me.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#129 Jan 30, 2012
FOR ALL OF YOU... THE TRUTH IS & MOST IMPORTANTLY, ROGER is the one who ASKED ME for my help. You remember dont you Roger. you wanted my help in “finding out things about Lisa” in a phone call you made to me in Oct.‘05. You just underestimated what I could actually find out. shortly after that phone call from you I received a call from Lisa threatening me to stay out of her “F’ing” life. You said you never told her about that phone call so she couldn’t have called me. So either you are lying or Lisa can read your mind. And if she really, truly didn’t know that you asked me for my help why would she leave the hospital when you had suffered that heart attack in Dec of ’05 when she found out me, Mom, Milo, Amber & Linda were coming?“According” to you at that point she had no idea that you had asked me for help. She assured Megan on the phone when she called to tell Mom about you being in the hospita ; that there was no reason for us to come because she wouldn’t be leaving your side. So why leave? She didn’t want to face me that’s why. I hadn’t even told you at that point what I had already uncovered. The deeper I dug, the worse things I found out & when I approached our mother about what I had uncovered we both became concerned for your safety. When I asked her advice of what to do she said “Crystal, that’s your brother, you have to tell him what you found out, for his sake. If that were you, you would want to know”.
Lisa carried on 3 affairs,(that we know of), during the time she was with you. Stop & think about why she “choose” you. Of the 3 that we know of YOU were the only one who could keep her living in the lifestyle that she was accustomed to living. State Troopers don’t make 6 figures & her other “friend” certainly doesn’t make 6 figures, but you on the other hand, do. Think about that.
Never did I come up with a “CONSPIRACY” theory. Nor did I EVER say that you had anything to do with Gregg’s shooting. I never believed that, still don’t. I also remember you telling me that you gave Lisa an ultimatum to choose between you or Gregg & that she had to make a decision because you were moving on. Apparently she told him the Tues. before his shooting,(not the morning before as you told it), & he told her that he wouldn’t give her a Divorce, she would have to leave & file. You also told me about the time you broke up with her & that it lasted about a week because she called you frantic because she was being “followed” & that you ran to her “rescue”. You told me that you told “B”(& not referring to your son), that if you didn’t come back to call the police. So many things that you told me that I’m sure you’ve forgotten. And im sure you’ll deny them all.
I don't make accusations or tell lies about family members. I came to you with the TRUTH. As for your comment about looking in my own back yard, my back yard is clean. You are just mad that I “outed” your lies. You don’t know me. You left home to join the Army at 17. I was 13. You’ve been gone for well over 37 years. You know nothing about me. You might “think” you do just because you saw me here & there over the years that it constitutes knowing someone. You are sadly mistaken. I know firsthand how that works for you see I also thought I knew you. I once thought you were a great man & I was proud of you & boasted about your accomplishments. But after what you’ve done, how you’ve trashed & lied about me I now realize that I was gravely wrong & that I never knew you at all. Just goes to show you that because you are related to someone you think you know them. I have never, ever been more wrong about anything in my life. I can admit when I’m wrong. Other than grieving for my Mother I have no other issues “in my backyard” as you state. I am no saint, never claimed to be, nor do I act like it. no one is. But I can honestly say you def. never knew me.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#130 Jan 30, 2012
I still have all of your emails that you sent to various family members ever since 2005 that they forwarded to me. You said some pretty ignorant things about me as well as accusing me of various things & never paying you back 100's of $$ in loans. You never loaned me nor did I ever ask you for a penny & you know it. Rick & I might be “poor” by your standards but we are happy. We have love & that is all you need to be rich. You, on the other hand, have forgotten the face of your Father. You've forgotten where you came from.

You are the who should be ashamed of themselves by the way you acted at our Mother's funeral. You might as have well have been at a social gathering for all you cared. The whole family finally got to see the real you. Of course you’ll say that everyone grieves differently & that is true. However, remembering how you grieved when our Father died & seeing how you acted at Mom’s, it’s clear it was a 180. People were talking about you & it wasn’t about you being rich. You caused that yourself. I had more important things to worry about. The funeral was about our beautiful Mother not you. Actions speak much louder than words. Not all the money in the world or the biggest house on the block can buy you happiness & love so don’t misconstrue this for jealousy because I don’t envy you at all. Not one person gave a crap about your basketball card nor the $30,000 deck you were having built that you told everyone about. No one was impressed. Comments overheard @ the wake about being appalled at your behavior. I didn’t have to say a word. No, you did that all by yourself. 2 different people who didn’t know each other, or the family situation, told me about overhearing negative comments that Lisa made about me @ the viewing. I didn’t do a thing to her. I proved I was the better person & that I was adult enough to put my differences aside. I was nice to her, out of respect to our Mother only because it was about our Mother, not you & Lisa. She had no reason to make snide remarks about me. My grief was genuine, my loss enormous. There was no acting or putting on a show on my part. I love my Mother, dearly & I still grieve her loss deeply to this day.

So you caused all of your “alleged sorrow” yourself. Even your DEPOSITIONS that you gave UNDER OATH were filled with LIES! Did you ever read Trooper Campbell’s, Lisa's & Bills? Im guessing that would be “no”. Even you & Lisa's story about her trip to PA that April were different. You didn't even have your stories straight. Lisa told us about how she had to give up a lucrative PT practice for Gregg & move to VA. Everything that came out of her mouth was a lie from the first time our family ever met her.

As for the person(s) posting from Hbg.(supposedly), I haven’t a clue. Obviously someone that you talked to Roger because I remember you saying some of those same things to us. I remember ALL of the remarks you made about the sex etc. & yes, the one in particular was in front of our Mother. Only you thought because she had a hearing problem that she didn’t hear you. She heard you. It’s all you talked about at first. As for the person(s)who are posting as "Roger's friend" of course you only know his side. You don't know me & you have to understand that you will never, ever know the truth either. So no, it's not me that has caused my brothers bad health. You all know what stress will & can do to a body. Also, not to mention that Roger has the ill fate of carrying our father's & his family's bad heart genes. Know all of your facts before you go accusing someone. I took the time to gather the facts before I ever said a thing to anyone.
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#131 Jan 30, 2012
Also Roger... How about when you called & asked both Me & Mom that if anyone contacted us about Lisa being in PA with you that April of ‘05 to lie & say she wasn’t? When I asked you why, you said that you weren’t allowed to “fraternize” with other hospital personnel. That phone call took place on May 8th of ‘05. You called me at work, called Mom at home. Gregg had already been shot but you didn’t tell us at that point. You didn’t tell us about the shooting until the end of May when you called with that bull crap story about Lisa being tied up etc. and you didn’t say when the shooting occurred at that point either. We just “assumed” it was that Fri. morn (of Memorial day weekend). It wasn’t until I started “digging” that I found out when the shooting actually occurred. When I asked you why you didn’t tell us about the date of the shooting the first time you called you said it was because everything that was going on, it slipped your mind. How does THAT happen?(Later you denied ever having asked us to lie about Lisa being in PA.) So who was it really that you were expecting to call me & Mom? Nothing was adding up, just as the detective said it wasn’t. Of course Mom & I became alarmed & scared for you, put yourself in our shoes. He also said that there were circumstances out of his control. Funny how he was taken off of the case once he started “digging” in other directions. He “suddenly” retired shortly thereafter. That’s what I’m saying about Lisa having all her ducks in a row & having the right ones covering for her.

You STILL believe that she had filed for divorce that Jan. of ‘05. Go to the courthouse & look at the records Roger. You told us first that she filed for divorce in Jan.‘05, then said she filed for separation & then in March @ Linda & Terrys in‘06 you said she was granted her separation & it was “backdated” to Jan. of ‘05. All lies. I TOOK the time to verify. You LIVED there & never checked. She told ALL of her “friends” the same story dating clear back to ‘04.

There were plenty of other people who knew about your involvement with Lisa that talked to the police long before you ever asked for my help. If you would have looked in the right places & talked to the right people you would know that. You are guilty of telling some pretty awful lies yourself. YOU are the one who told everyone the ridiculous story about Gregg tying Lisa up that night he was shot.

Once I started to uncover things you didn’t want me to know, is when you started accusing me of being a liar. What else could you do? I became the EXPENDABLE one. YOUTHREW YOUR OWN SISTER UNDER THE BUS TO SAVE YOUR OWN BUTT. That is the ONLY reason why you came to VA that Mar.,‘06. it wasn't to "make amends", you only wanted to know what I knew. We knew that. You left Linda & Terry’s acting like you were afraid & that you were going to call your RE Agent & see if you could get your deposit back that you made on your house in TN. And God Love him, Terry gave you a key to his house in the event you wanted to come back after confronting Lisa because he genuinely believed you when you said you were nervous. Linda, Megan & I knew the truth though. We knew that when you left you were lying. That is what you did to your OWN family. You never took the time to know me. To know how much my family means to me that when they are in trouble I will go to every ave. to find the TRUTH. You have hurt me beyond what anyone should have to endure from a sibling who claims to love you. You have burnt & scarred me deeply. I stay home, mind my own business & when anyone other than my immediate family asks for help, I direct them somewhere else because I cannot ever endure another family member doing what you’ve done to me. You have no idea the depth of how much you’ve hurt me because you are a narcissist & truly don’t care. You don’t take after either one of our parents because you weren’t raised like that. I remember Roger.

Crystal

Middletown, PA

#132 Jan 30, 2012
You threaten to expose me or members of my family? No one cares Roger, so go ahead if you really want to go there. I can to if you want. I can scan & paste every single hateful email you ever wrote to me, Mom & other family members.

Looking back i think the most shocking story that Lisa ever told me, Mom, Linda, Terry, Rick & whoever else was sitting there @ the family reunion in ‘05 is of that horrific morning & how she was “covered” in Gregg’s blood from trying to give him mouth to mouth resusc. At that point I hadn’t any reason to believe she was lying because that was a full month before you called. We all cried,(except Mom), as she told that story thinking how horrible it must have been for her. Of course once you called & asked me for your help & I started “digging” I found out the truth. After reading police & emt reports of course it was revealed the story she told us was a lie. How could someone sit amongst a group of people & bold face lie & tell a horrific story like that complete with tears & emotion like she did? WOW!

And, I never wrote a “letter” to you pretending to be a woman whose husband was cheating with Lisa. Im not 16. Do you really think I would be stupid enough to write a letter pretending to be a woman from TN & mail it from PA? If you believe that then I have some swamp land in Iceland I’d like to sell you. We all know who else lives in PA. Show me the letter,(if it even exists), & I’ll prove it wasn’t me. Oh wait, it’s typewritten, right? guess we can’t compare the handwriting then. PLEASE!

Why did Lisa’s OWN brother tell the Sheriff that he could see his sister doing something like “this” but never Gregg. Think about it Roger. Why have her Father & Brother disassociated themselves from her? How can soooo many people who know her better than you all be liars?? At her age, who tells such horrific lies like that? There is something def. wrong with her. There has to be in order to fabricate these horrific tales she’s told. She was NOT a battered wife. Any woman who is battered & in fear of their life doesn’t have MULTIPLE affairs. Lisa was no more a battered wife than you being the Pope. I’m sure she has already started telling people that you abuse her. I wouldn’t put it past her. Deep down you don’t want to know the real truth do you?

You said to me once that people lie for different reasons. Maybe little “white” lies. But I’m sorry… you don’t lie about having cancer, don’t lie about being abused. No sane person tells a lie about being covered in your husband’s blood. What’s the only reason people lie? It’s because they are either hiding something or trying to make themselves look “good” or to have someone feel SORRY FOR THEM, as in Lisa’s case it would be all three. She made you feel bad for her by making you believe that she was a battered wife. Bottom line is that you got “duped & rooked” into believing a sordid lie about spousal abuse by a pathological liar. You got roped in & pulled in too deep & you were too “proud” to admit it. Rather than be a real man & admit your mistake you made your family expendable.

So you continue to blame me by saying this is all my fault. I don’t care anymore. I know too much for you to place ANY blame on me. There are so many other people involved on many different levels. One day the entire truth will surface.

You can’t even remember who you told what to & that’s why so many people have heard so many different stories. When you lie it becomes difficult to remember who you told what to. When you tell the truth you don’t have to work hard to remember what you said what to.
There is a saying…“Oh what a tangled web we weave when those of us who do deceive.”
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#133 Jan 30, 2012
You even denied your own daughter her wedding day & her Father/Daughter dance by leaving early. You told my son & your son that you had to leave because "things were about to go down". When our Mother texted you & asked why you left & didn't say good bye to her,(again, only thinking of yourself & not how much it hurt her), You texted our Mother back & said you would explain later. A day or so later you emailed her that the reason you left & didn't say good bye to her was because of me. AGAIN, you blamed me. She showed me the email & we printed it. I did nothing & was having a good time. I had hoped that we could use the opportunity to make amends. I even have the first email that you sent saying that if I came you wouldn't be there. Again, only thinking of yourself. I’m adult enough to put everything aside because that day was about your daughter. It was HER day &YOU had to make it about you. no one there was saying... "oh poor Roger had to leave because of his sister". No, people were saying, "OMG, how could he do that to his daughter on her wedding day". It was sad & you hurt your daughter terribly. AGAIN, your OWN actions spoke loud enough. You made yourself look bad & it had nothing to do with me. But you blamed me anyway.

There are 3 people that have copies of everything that I have uncovered. I did that for my own protection after I was threatened on the phone on my home line,(’05), my work line,(’07) & because my house was broken into,(’08). That’s what I got for trying to help you when you asked me. Thank God for the dogs the night my house was broken into & only living 1/2 block from the police station,(as I still do). And regarding the threatening phone call from some man that I got @ work; how about who you said was the one who called me at work & threatened me? If I were to tell him what you said all hell would break loose. You & I both know it wasn’t him. We know who lives in PA. I found out that he had been driving by my house from my neighbor. I was standing outside with my neighbor @ her house when he drove by. I recognized him, got his license plate number & later ran the plate #. That's the nite when my neighbor told me that she had seen that vehicle numerous times. I assure you that if ANYTHING happens to me or anyone in my family he will be the FIRST person the police will be going to. And you live with the second person. When I travel I leave a detailed itinerary with certain people & do not sway from it. Someone knows where I am at ALL times. I also bought a gun & have a permit to carry & I know how to use it & WILL NOT hesitate to use it. I am no longer a “weapons rookie”.

So after all that you’ve put me through, im not afraid of your threats or anything you would write about me because it would all be made up lies & you know it. We’ve well established what a liar you & Lisa both are. This all comes down to credibility regarding what you say vs what I say. Given all the lies that you & Lisa have told & what has been proven I’d say you & Lisa’s credibility is “nilch” at this point.

I truly believe that there will come another time when a new investigator will take another look. This case has not been closed as you would like to think it has.

There is so much more, even worse things I could write about or scan & paste on here, but I’m tired. I don't care anymore what you or your friends think of me because not one of you know me. But I know me, my family knows me & anyone else who truly knows me & loves me knows that I am a good person & I did nothing but what you asked of me that Oct in ‘05 & again in VA in ‘06.

Crystal

Middletown, PA

#134 Jan 30, 2012
So live your life Roger, you’ve made your bed. I hope in the end everything that you gave up for the sake of your life of lies was worth it. For when you are standing in front of your maker on the day HE calls you home you will be shown the truth & by then it will be too late. So if you even remotely still believe in God you know what happens to sinners. So continue to covet your material things, money & keep telling lies for you will reap what you sow. And that my dear brother is of your own doing. I have accepted Jesus as my savior & been forgiven & saved. So continue to keep your facade & to live amongst your lies. I will continue to live in Peace.

“At the hour of death when we come face-to-face with God, we are going to be judged on love; not how much we have done, but how much love we put into the doing.”
&#8213; Mother Teresa

Am I angry, No. Not anymore. That disappeared a few years ago when I forgave you for what you’ve done to me. I still carry the scars from the hurt you’ve caused me. I’m very sad for you because you reached out to me for help & when I gave it to you; you kicked me in the face. That alone tells me that you already knew way more than you ever let on & that you knew I was close to finding out just how much you lied to your family. You took my trust & love for you & used it against me & threw me away like a piece of trash. dramatic? maybe but it's exactly how you made me feel. It hurt that you would take the word of someone you’d only known a few months & who you already knew to be a liar over the word of your own blood that you “supposedly” loved. I had always, always been there for you no matter what. And that is a truth that my entire family knows. All I did was try to save you from a fate such as that Gregg Zwilling has suffered.

So this is goodbye dear brother. You’ll get back on your soapbox & post in response to all this I’m sure. You won’t be able to resist because you have to always “vindicate” yourself & be the victim. That’s ok. It will fall on deaf ears so have at it & blast away, it seems to be what you do best. You’ll receive no responses.

Like I said above… if you ever want to know the truth on how much money Lisa actually received in the REAL divorce proceedings, if you ever really want to know the truth about the police reports, EMT reports etc… you know who to contact in Gregg’s family for that information. Maybe someday curiosity will get the better of you, if it does she’ll be there ready to give the HONEST truth.

Through my Faith in God I have forgiven you & will continue to pray for you.“In order to forgive you must first love”~ Mother Teresa.

Regardless of what you think, write or say I can honestly say that I know that I do still love you because that is the reason that I’ve been able to forgive you.

Your sister in blood & flesh of our parents & in the eyes of our Lord.

Crystal

Crystal

Middletown, PA

#135 Jan 30, 2012
Rogers Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild Bill... do you not know that all of us means everyone that believes in judgement day dumbass! Why are you surprised in a brother responding to his sister that has caused him great sorrow and distress. If that is loving some one I understand loving someone to death because her crap probably caused some of his health isdues. I am taking a stand for Roger snd nothing else. Roger is a good man and there are people close to this situation that have been told this.
I am Roger's sister. I didn't cause him any sorrow. Lisa did that for him. He came to me for help and I proved Lisa to be a liar and he didn't like it. You only know/heard one side of the story... his. You will never know the truth.

So i will kindly ask you to keep your comments about things you know nothing about... to yourself.

Crystal
Crystal

Middletown, PA

#136 Jan 30, 2012
Roger S wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a friend of my sisters. You probably want some from the queen too. She is beautiful. Don't be jealous. Too bad you have to hide behind a fake name. This is starting to get fun.
Roger Siegfried (My real name)
First of all way to show your intelligence & maturity Roger. Secondly, none of my friends have posted here as i've not shared it with any of them. Guess tomorrow i'll go ahead and share it now. Now that you are posting im sure they could use a laugh.

Crystal
Roger S

Johnson City, TN

#137 Jan 31, 2012
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all way to show your intelligence & maturity Roger. Secondly, none of my friends have posted here as i've not shared it with any of them. Guess tomorrow i'll go ahead and share it now. Now that you are posting im sure they could use a laugh.
Crystal
Wow....of course I feel the need to respond after reading ten pages of BS... Yes I wrote some very mean emails about you etc...since you decided not to respect your borther's decision and then pulled my kids in this crap. I will not write three pages worth. I did loan you $500.00 when you and Rick were having some troubles with your house but you remember it your way and I guess I will remember it mine. Lisa didn't get any money from her divorce. Plain and simple. You can't prove otherwise because there is nothing there. I have my integrity and I sleep well at night. Simply put I loved my Father more than I did my Mother and I admit that. It was hard to grieve like you did. I respect your way of expressing your grief I didn't criticize you. I read all the posts you send to Mom's on-line obituary. Enjoy your life my sister and I will enjoy mine. Tell your friend to get her facts straight, and you know who I am talking about because she made this personal bringing my kids in this mess and telling lies....
stunned former lover

Lincoln, NE

#138 Jan 31, 2012
Roger -

I don't know you. I do remember Lisa talking about you and talking to you on her cell phone several times each day, not trying one bit to hide the fact that she was having an affair.

I barely knew Dr. Zwilling, but what I did know of him, he was an honest, decent man and a beloved small-town doctor.

Of all the characters in this drama, I only knew Lisa. I worked with her. I flirted with her. I fell for her act and I eventually slept with her. And I can assure you and all the other readers of this blog of one thing.

She is a LIAR. She is a twisted, deceitful evil person. She is not capable of knowing the truth if it hit her square in the face. Deep down inside you have to know this is true. She cheated on her husband (and technically you, too since you were her "boyfriend" at the time) with so many countless people back in 2004 when I knew her, that she probably can't even remember them all. I would bet money she can't even remember my name. So, as I read this blog, I can't help but want to ask you one simple question:

Why would a seemingly intelligent, successful man like yourself believe that Lisa is telling the truth and EVERYBODY ELSE IS LYING???

Do you think that it's just one big conspiracy to ruin her stellar reputation? What do I have to gain from telling you what I know about this bitch? I simply want justice to be served.

Wake up, dumbass! Get out of that house before she does you in, too. Go back and make amends with your family and your God. Before it's too late...
Team Roger

Johnson City, TN

#139 Feb 4, 2012
I so agree with you. If he doesn't wake up and get out, it will be too late for him and Lisa may succeed next time. All she knows how to do is lie and cheat! She is quite scary. It will take something drastic haooening for Roger to wake up. I think he is afraid to be alone because lets face it he's not getting any younger. He could find someone a lot better!
stunned former lover wrote:
Roger -
I don't know you. I do remember Lisa talking about you and talking to you on her cell phone several times each day, not trying one bit to hide the fact that she was having an affair.
I barely knew Dr. Zwilling, but what I did know of him, he was an honest, decent man and a beloved small-town doctor.
Of all the characters in this drama, I only knew Lisa. I worked with her. I flirted with her. I fell for her act and I eventually slept with her. And I can assure you and all the other readers of this blog of one thing.
She is a LIAR. She is a twisted, deceitful evil person. She is not capable of knowing the truth if it hit her square in the face. Deep down inside you have to know this is true. She cheated on her husband (and technically you, too since you were her "boyfriend" at the time) with so many countless people back in 2004 when I knew her, that she probably can't even remember them all. I would bet money she can't even remember my name. So, as I read this blog, I can't help but want to ask you one simple question:
Why would a seemingly intelligent, successful man like yourself believe that Lisa is telling the truth and EVERYBODY ELSE IS LYING???
Do you think that it's just one big conspiracy to ruin her stellar reputation? What do I have to gain from telling you what I know about this bitch? I simply want justice to be served.
Wake up, dumbass! Get out of that house before she does you in, too. Go back and make amends with your family and your God. Before it's too late...
Bill

AOL

#140 Feb 5, 2012
AMEN
FeatureWriter

Topanga, CA

#141 Feb 5, 2012
I have tried to stay off of here and delete the notification emails because I am way too busy to read the bullshit and live in the past. But after seeing all the insane ravings, and all the personal dirty laundry being aired on GREGG's forum page, I had to speak up because it really disgusts me. Since when did THIS become about CRYSTAL and ROGER and their family feud? This blog has turned into fucking soap opera and lost all direction and purpose. Hello? The title was:

Clarksville Doctor Making Amazing Recovery!

It's original intent was to keep those who loved and cared about Gregg apprised of his health and progress. Personally, I'd much rather hear about how GREAT Gregg is doing and what an incredible life he has now, despite what he has gone through in the past.

Put your time and energy into Thanking God for Gregg's life today, and for the amazing miracle that took place. I remember when he was in a coma and no one knew if he would ever talk, walk, or even live. But because of Gregg's family, and all the love and prayers from so many friends and loved ones,and his amazing spirit and will, we can all share in the miracle and Gregg's joy and happiness today.

No one gets away with anything. Whether it is this year, in ten years,or even in this lifetime, karma is payback, and payback is a bitch. It has been my experience that once someone is a liar they're always a liar, and once a cheater always a cheater. But God IS the ultimate judge and jury. So I am choosing to leave the verdict and punishment up to him. I've never known him to fail yet.

So unless this goes back to news about Gregg, I am done reading the bullshit. I want to continue to hear about the miracle, and thank God for the blessings that continue to be bestowed upon Gregg. After all, wasn't that the purpose of this forum?

That's my two cents and I did it in just one post not eleven.
West Point

New Windsor, NY

#142 Feb 7, 2012
Featurewriter wrote:
Roger, after reading your post I felt it was important to respond. My involvement has nothing to do with your sister. I never met her nor do I know her. What I believe comes solely from what I have read in depositions, or learned from interviews with the lead investigator, family members, and from the doctor that treated Gregg at the hospital. But most important, I trust the opinion of the most renowned medical examiner in the world, Marcello Fierro. I have respected her for years since I first heard of her from the fictitious character Scarpetta that was based on her life. I did have a chance to speak to her directly. Marcello examined the headboard and reenacted the shooting and the angle of the bullet hole and changed the ruling from attempted suicide to undetermined. As far as the life insurance goes had Gregg died, Lisa stood to gain around $600,000. When I first heard of the shooting I was dating a very high profile District Judge who has tried thousands of cases in his 14 year career. The first thing he said having heard the story, "Where was his wife?" and "Was there a life insurance policy?" But like you said the truth will finally be known in a much higher court of God.
And, as far as Lisa taking stuff that was agreed upon, she took something that was very important to me. They were vintage glasses from the 60's that belonged to my Father. I had been searching for them for years only to find out that Greg had them. I was hoping to get them back when I visited him that summer.(Greg had just been in Austin 2 weeks before the shooting and I said I hoped to come see him that summer.)
Lisa ended up taking the glasses according to my brother. I would REALLY like them back because they don't belong to her. They are the frosted glasses with a key hole on each glass that show's naked women inside the glass. I had wanted them because they belonged to my father and he always got such a kick out of them. He passed away in 1983 and I have never forgot about them. I finally tracked them down to Gregg, only to find that Lisa took them. I am not sure what my legal rights are, but maybe Lisa should do something good and send them back to me, where they belong. My father would have wanted me to have them because we always laughed about them with me. Or maybe Lisa would be willing to sell them back to me? What ever it takes.
I am entitled to believe what I want to believe, and maybe I'd have more of a positive opinion of her if she took a positive action and returned what belonged to my father...
Just wondering how you. Could have feel that the glasses were so important , that if Lisa returned them that it would be some redeeming factor of her being involved in the shooting. How could you ever have a positive opinion of these two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
John Lewis Hayes aka Lewis Lester Hayes (Dec '09) Sep '13 bill hayes 3
Western Albemarle High School Principal Announc... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Good luck 1
Fighting for safety of children with Mecklenbur... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Angela Sabal 1
Clarksville Council rejects Grace Stone request (Dec '10) Jan '11 Silly Me1 3
Microsoft Picks Virginia Over Alamance Co. (Sep '10) Sep '10 -a-a-a- 10
Microsoft to Build Giant Data Center in Virginia (Aug '10) Aug '10 true 1
More from around the web