1 killed in west Charlotte shooting

Sep 27, 2012 Full story: The Charlotte Observer 6

Davie Hinshaw - dhinshaw@charlotteobserver.com Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say they have charged Connell Muskelly, 26, with murder, in connection with the Thursday morning shooting death of Johnny Peay in west Charlotte.

Full Story
Schenika

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2012
RIP Johnny Peay.... you will be missed... The family is taking it kind of hard right now but i know you watchin over us and i know the Lord will help us get through this rough time..... We will always Love you!!!!!! Until we meet again cuz this is a temporary farewell.....
Jerryca

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
I am sorry for your lost, may god bless his family, and heal them.. My prayers are with you and the rest of the family.. I would like to attend johnny's funeral do you have any information that if so I would gladly appreciate that so I can show my respect.. R.i.p johnny peay u will forever be missed..
Schenika

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Jerryca wrote:
I am sorry for your lost, may god bless his family, and heal them.. My prayers are with you and the rest of the family.. I would like to attend johnny's funeral do you have any information that if so I would gladly appreciate that so I can show my respect.. R.i.p johnny peay u will forever be missed..
If you know where his mother lives just stop by her house because i dont really feel comfortable giving that mush personal info out...But i do know the candle light is Wednesday at 7:30 and the funeral is thursday.. or just send me your email and i will get back with you.... and on the behalf of me and my family you thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated....
jerryca

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 3, 2012
your welcome and i understand. my email is lajerrycajohnson@gmail.com.
Chaquan walkup

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I still can't believe it. Your truly missed and I well forever hold all our great memories. R I P
Althea C

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 7, 2012
JP you will be greatly missed and always loved, Me and my kids will always remember the great times and the love you gave us, Love you're cousins and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay leader arrested after Moral Monday rally Sep 7 Abrahammock Relig... 50
American Airlines worried sales tax hike could ... Jun '14 Uncle Si 1
9 Investigates: Online dating dangers for women May '14 dizzyprincess 1
Lincolnton police captain ending storied career Apr '14 remembering 1
Three same-sex couples request, are denied marr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ApePeeD 4
Bus Of Fourty-Three Soldiers Overturns In NC (Sep '13) Sep '13 DC Truth 2
Drescher: Gov. McCrory says journalists are dumb (Aug '13) Sep '13 Keefer 6
•••

Mecklenburg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE