here.

There are 1 comment on the WFAE-FM Charlotte story from Apr 29, 2008, titled here.. In it, WFAE-FM Charlotte reports that:

Democrats hope to unseat Republican Senator Elizabeth Dole in November. Former investment banker Jim Neal is seeking the Democratic nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAE-FM Charlotte.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Sen Dole has been an excellent representative for your state and for the nation. Having been in political service her entire life gives her a background and qualification to deserve your returning her to the Senate. Just my take- when you vote for the candidate and not necessarily the party you are truly installing a person that will be there for you. Too many Dickies - Chuckies- Harrys- and Teddies have slipped through the cracks and as you cannot deny accomplished not one thing in the last 2 years for the good of the nation or for the good of the state or for the good of the citizen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCrory signs bill to undo Charlotte's non-disc... Mar '16 Yakitori 14
News The Latest: North Carolina senator defends marr... (Dec '15) Dec '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News North Carolina National Guard medic shoots intr... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Advents 1
Tamil women/girls are too bossy (Oct '15) Oct '15 Girl 1
Looking to connect with the Comic Book Communit... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Colossalarts 1
News Leveling the playing field: Airbnb starts colle... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sabrina 4
News Belmont City Council votes to fire police chief (Jun '15) Jun '15 Just Saying 5
More from around the web