Police: Cab Driver Likely Won't Face ...

Police: Cab Driver Likely Won't Face Charges In Deadly Hit-And-Run

There are 2 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Police: Cab Driver Likely Won't Face Charges In Deadly Hit-And-Run. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

A cab driver who accidentally hit and killed a woman crossing the John Belk Freeway early Monday and then left the scene will likely not face charges, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

Just Candid

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2008
He is lucky it didn't happen here. The police would have charged him with everything they could and the DA's office would be seeking the death penalty.
Teisha

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 18, 2008
I strongly believe that anybody who hits another person and have the nerve to leave the scene and leave a person to die and not help or attempt to call for help should be charged with the up most punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lack of trust continues between Charlotte and R... Dec 25 FOREVER KEEP HB2 ... 2
News DA to announce whether charges will be sought i... Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Outdoor burn ban in effect for Mecklenburg, Cab... Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Among Black Voters In Charlotte, The Election P... Oct '16 Marco R s Secret ... 1
News TRACKING: Flash flood warning issued for Meckle... Sep '16 true 1
News Three more arrests made, more wanted in violent... Sep '16 Dave 3
Mecklenburg County Criminal Mugshots and Arrest... Sep '16 Grayson 2
More from around the web