Police Charge 16-Year-Old Girl In Fatal Stabbing

Jun 24, 2010 Full story: Charlotte Channel 9 7

Police have made an arrest in the Thursday morning stabbing of 18-year-old Laqueda Hall.

Full Story
Frita

Morganton, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Two blacks, the heat brought out jungle fever!!!
lessa

Nashville, NC

#2 Jun 25, 2010
Fighting over a low life who does nothing but make babies.
Good For Taxpayers

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Two teenage animal sluts unmarried spreading their legs every chance they get. What low life sluts. Too bad they didn't kill each other. Their ignorant uneducated kids will probably be knocked up by the time they 12.
THAT704CHICK

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Why are so many ppl trying to judge and dont know the truth behind the shit...Get IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU START CALLING OUT PEOPLE...SOME MOTHERF**kS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT TRYING TO MAKE JUDGEMENT ABOUT SOMEBODY LIKE THEY GOD AND DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM..HELL SOMEBODY COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR MAMA...(GOOD FOR TAXPAYERS)..I GUESS THE MOTHER F**kS WHO WROTE THE DUMB SHIT ARE CRACKERS..HM...YEAH I SAID IT
Justin

Maiden, NC

#5 Jun 29, 2010
THAT704CHICK,

You just showed your black ignorance again!!! The other comments are simply the truth! Please clean up your language Ape!!!
Good For Taxpayers

Raleigh, NC

#6 Jun 29, 2010
THAT704CHICK wrote:
Why are so many ppl trying to judge and dont know the truth behind the shit...Get IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU START CALLING OUT PEOPLE...SOME MOTHERF**kS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT TRYING TO MAKE JUDGEMENT ABOUT SOMEBODY LIKE THEY GOD AND DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM..HELL SOMEBODY COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR MAMA...(GOOD FOR TAXPAYERS)..I GUESS THE MOTHER F**kS WHO WROTE THE DUMB SHIT ARE CRACKERS..HM...YEAH I SAID IT
Sounds you spread your legs for everyone too. Like your mammy? The nut don't fall far from the tree.
webmaster

Nashville, NC

#7 Jun 29, 2010
THAT704CHICK wrote:
Consider this your first warning. If you want to continue with this forum, please refrain from swearing . You ISP number has been recorded and the verbal abuse has been reported. If this behavior continues, you will be removed from these forums. Thank you. WEBMASTER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mecklenburg prepares for flood of gay marriage ... Oct '14 Rainbow Kid 10
Brittney Kerr Sep '14 Kayleigh 1
Gay leader arrested after Moral Monday rally Sep '14 Abrahammock Relig... 50
American Airlines worried sales tax hike could ... Jun '14 Uncle Si 1
9 Investigates: Online dating dangers for women (May '14) May '14 dizzyprincess 1
Lincolnton police captain ending storied career (Apr '14) Apr '14 remembering 1
Three same-sex couples request, are denied marr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ApePeeD 4
More from around the web