Elisa Baker claims she's innocent in ...

Elisa Baker claims she's innocent in jailhouse interview

There are 2 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Elisa Baker claims she's innocent in jailhouse interview. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Elisa Baker confers with her attorney Scott Reilly at the Catawba County Justice Center on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

Abingdon, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2011
The reason Adam's cell didn't ping in the places that Zahra's body was found is because that is where Elisa put them. He was in another county distributing body parts that he was to dispose of or putting them in the wood chipper. The dogs had hits on BOTH cars. I believe that they both disposed of the body. Just like they both cut it up!I think Elisa doesn't know where Adam put the parts that he was to get rid of or else she would have already given him up. JMO
I will never believe anything else but that Adam cared nothing for this innocent, precious child and that he had as much of a part of her death as Elisa did. I am still waiting for the LE to get enough to charge his sorry arse!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2011
amen manisguilty. i 100% agree he had something to do with it. has anyone other than myself ever left a cell phone at home? hello do the people who belive adam was no where near the body parts have any damn since? God Bless this little girl and all the other children who have s.o.b. partents like these 2 . i hope they get their just if not in this life then in the next. as far as elisa saying , " i'm innocent" bull shit bitch. you were just so jelous of the little girl that you thoght you had to kill her. GOD , REALLY WHY DONT THESE STUPID PEOPLE WHO HURT KIDS JUST GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO WANT THEM.? STOP MAKING THE BABIES IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina National Guard medic shoots intr... Nov 10 Advents 1
Tamil women/girls are too bossy Oct 25 Girl 1
Looking to connect with the Comic Book Communit... Sep '15 Colossalarts 1
News Leveling the playing field: Airbnb starts colle... Jun '15 Sabrina 4
News Belmont City Council votes to fire police chief Jun '15 Just Saying 5
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News Charlotte is largest city with no lobbying disc... (Feb '15) Feb '15 FLW 1
More from around the web