Mexican Consulate Speaks On Court Rights, But Is Questioned

Aug 3, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.foxcharlotte.com

As more states pass their own immigration enforcement laws, the debate is shifting from Washington, D.C. to the local level. That's why members of the Mexican Consulate of the Carolinas were in Charlotte, trying to get involved in protecting their citizens when facing the judicial system.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2011

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2011
What an embarassment to Mexicans here legally, the Mexican government makes it seem that their citizens are all helpless and hapless.

If you're here legally, you should have no worries, what this man represents are the ILLEGALS, Mexico's government is worried that with an increase in deportations, the remittances to Mexico will decrease, and they don't want to have their peons returned to them, they'd have nothing to contribute to Mexico's economy.
US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Mexican government is worried they might lose some remitance money, they could care less about their citizens. Mexico is a joke and parasite country.
STFU

Omaha, NE

#3 Aug 3, 2011
The Mexican Consulates need to STFU and leave OUR country, period! I don't see anywhere they're concerned with the Mexican Santa Martha Prison, which a dog shouldn't be subjected to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Airlines worried sales tax hike could ... Jun '14 Uncle Si 1
9 Investigates: Online dating dangers for women May '14 dizzyprincess 1
Lincolnton police captain ending storied career Apr '14 remembering 1
Three same-sex couples request, are denied marr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ApePeeD 4
Bus Of Fourty-Three Soldiers Overturns In NC (Sep '13) Sep '13 DC Truth 2
Drescher: Gov. McCrory says journalists are dumb (Aug '13) Sep '13 Keefer 6
Report: Northwood Investors spends $100 million... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Bill James 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mecklenburg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••