Parents of teen tased by cop awarded ...

Parents of teen tased by cop awarded $10 million in lawsuit

There are 3 comments on the WAFB-TV Baton Rouge story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Parents of teen tased by cop awarded $10 million in lawsuit. In it, WAFB-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

A federal court jury has ruled that a company must pay $10 million to the parents of a Charlotte teen who died after he was shocked to death by a police officer using a TASER device three years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFB-TV Baton Rouge.

Justice

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Trake wrote:
Thats crazy!!!!! He was a thug it was proven!!!!
Don't worry...that does not mean they will ever get it.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#3 Jul 22, 2011
He brought this on himself. I guess nobody has to be responsible for their actions anymore.Chimp out-get a check.
Justice

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Lonewolf wrote:
He brought this on himself. I guess nobody has to be responsible for their actions anymore.Chimp out-get a check.
Just Bow Huh!!!!
I think everyone can see what really goes on in Charlotte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCrory signs bill to undo Charlotte's non-disc... Mar '16 Yakitori 14
News The Latest: North Carolina senator defends marr... (Dec '15) Dec '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News North Carolina National Guard medic shoots intr... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Advents 1
Tamil women/girls are too bossy (Oct '15) Oct '15 Girl 1
Looking to connect with the Comic Book Communit... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Colossalarts 1
News Leveling the playing field: Airbnb starts colle... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sabrina 4
News Belmont City Council votes to fire police chief (Jun '15) Jun '15 Just Saying 5
More from around the web