Bill James attacks again -- this time black women

Mar 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Creative Loafing

A Reuters article released yesterday talks about the rate of herpes in America. According to the article: About 16 percent of Americans between the ages of 14 and 49 are infected with genital herpes, making it one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, U.S. health officials said on Tuesday.Black women had the highest rate of infection at ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Can't stand liberals!”

Since: Mar 10

Hell, wanna join me?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

so they are better then whites at something?! HA HA

“Can't stand liberals!”

Since: Mar 10

Hell, wanna join me?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

bunch of uneducated black vvhores!!!!!
lol

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

Could it be that big black dong they are always bragging about.Now they know it's spreading diseases not love.
Fine Yellow Sister

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

Sadly too many black women allow themselves to used sexually by all kinds of men and even more importantly, remain uneducated about STI's. My beautiful sister's please say no to quick, unprotected sex. No dyck is worth your health.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Pointing out the rate of herpes among black women is an "attack." I guess that makes doctors racist too!
lol

Curtis Bay, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

I Am The Riddler wrote:
Pointing out the rate of herpes among black women is an "attack." I guess that makes doctors racist too!
You know it.Once again when facts are proven in a negative way the topix always comes to a stop.But had it been the other way around they would be saying where is all you white trolls now.LOL They are so freaking predictable it's funny.
affirm

Brecksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

There is nothing factual about that stat nor any other race based stat to uphold this race based system. This is nothing more than amusement for the masses-have at it. How can anything, which claims 80 mil don't know they are infected, claim to be fact? Most of these #'s are coming from public clinics anyway. This is just another bogus stat using a small % of drug addicts for all I know for their information.

Meanwhile I just watched a special where some white girls considered themselves virgins eventhough they were getting screwed in the butt & some of them considered oral sex better than kissing. All whites girls. So, since white girls are considered easy you wont rest until you put black women in the same category. hahaha. what a piece of work you all are. Why don't you losers focus on YOUR problems- ya know, try something different for a change of pace. You guys buy into all this stuff so you can feel good about yourselves but yet I turn on the television and see your kind running planes into buildings!
affirm

Brecksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Fine Yellow Sister wrote:
Sadly too many black women allow themselves to used sexually by all kinds of men and even more importantly, remain uneducated about STI's. My beautiful sister's please say no to quick, unprotected sex. No dyck is worth your health.
You are wrong. Please quit buying into something just because it claims to be fact.
affirm

Brecksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

lol wrote:
Could it be that big black dong they are always bragging about.Now they know it's spreading diseases not love.
noone brags about the big black one like white women and you know it. in fact, they are paying for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••