Mecklenburg Sheriff: Sharpton says fu...

Mecklenburg Sheriff: Sharpton says furor about due process

There are 1 comment on the Charlotte.com story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Mecklenburg Sheriff: Sharpton says furor about due process. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Sharpton says furor about due process Don't change rules after election, activist says More than 700 people rallied at a west Charlotte church Thursday, listening to the words of civil rights ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Terry Haywood

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 2, 2008
Why does this always need to be turned into a black and white issue. There's a reason why so many questions are being asked. The new elected sheriff isn't turning over information about his past. Because it true that he was voting in two different areas at one time. Second he has a very angrey past toward woman and has sleep around on his wife many time. So I feel that Nick Mackey is just another black man trying to start trouble just like Sharpton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mecklenburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: North Carolina senator defends marr... Dec '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News North Carolina National Guard medic shoots intr... Nov '15 Advents 1
Tamil women/girls are too bossy Oct '15 Girl 1
Looking to connect with the Comic Book Communit... Sep '15 Colossalarts 1
News Leveling the playing field: Airbnb starts colle... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sabrina 4
News Belmont City Council votes to fire police chief (Jun '15) Jun '15 Just Saying 5
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
More from around the web