Meade County High School evacuated after bomb threat

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Meade County High School in Brandenburg was evacuated Tuesday morning following a bomb threat that was made at about 11 a.m. A school board receptionist said just before noon that district officials were at the school, along with Meade County Sheriff's Department officers and a bomb-sniffing dog.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2012
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I realize that the school believes that this was just a "mean", or "silly" prank, per the automated phone call, but I am glad that they did go further to investigate the matter. Unfortunately, I now have a child that absolutely does not want to return to the high school. She says she doesn't want to die. It's sad that we as parents need to worry sending our children to school everyday. And this may have been a stupid prank by another student, but it has taken away some of the security that their own fellow classmates have felt while attending this school.
ojk

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Disgusted wrote:
I realize that the school believes that this was just a "mean", or "silly" prank, per the automated phone call, but I am glad that they did go further to investigate the matter. Unfortunately, I now have a child that absolutely does not want to return to the high school. She says she doesn't want to die. It's sad that we as parents need to worry sending our children to school everyday. And this may have been a stupid prank by another student, but it has taken away some of the security that their own fellow classmates have felt while attending this school.
remember 911 ????our nations security didnt believe that the terroist could ever attack the united states using our own air planes.i dont believe in frighting kids so bad they dont want to go to school.Neither should we be called fools for believing that this boom threat couldnt have been more than a boom threat.Lets just get prayers back in our schools and pray that the worse wont happen.For myself I want to thank the good LORD for protecting the children and keeping them safe and they will be able to go back to school with out fear.If it was a prank then I hope and pray they are caught and punished for their wrong doing.
meh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Meade is full of dumfucts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meade County Discussions

Search the Meade County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 police officers indicted by Meade Co. grand jury Jul 23 basementcloset 23
Marion Co. priest faces new allegation of child... Jun '14 Scary truth 1
allens paylake (Mar '11) May '14 fisherman 5
sex offender Apr '14 someone 2
craig reichmuth Apr '14 curtis 2
Upcoming Elections Apr '14 Concerned voter 1
Grand jury to take up case of officers' relatio... Mar '14 double standard 1
•••
•••