allens paylake
sandman

Gallatin, TN

#1 Mar 26, 2011
ALLENS PAYLAKE is under new management, apparently the people dont have a clue. They started out good, but they was trying too be like childress in louisville stokcing everyday, there just isnt population thre for it. Now they are advertising stocking 5 days a week and have only stocked once this week, didnt stock the big days thursday or saturday, but they tell everyone coming in that they are , then you pay and they dont.It is really sad you work for your money and people try and screw yopu out of it, it's a really good lake, but they have done shot themselves in the foot, never advertise stocking and not stock. The story they told thursday was that the stock guy accidently dumped all of their fish in a farm pond by mistake, yeah rite. There was no story for today, saturday, he was just a smart ass and said there is already fish in there, after he told me 2 hours earlier he was going too stock, and ofcourse me and all the regulars left. It isnt the fact that there is fish in there, i know that, it si the false pretenses they are working under.
Interested

Independence, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2011
If new management took over, what would you like to see happen? What would bring you and the regulars back?
curious

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Honesty and actually stock it
fisherman

Bremen, IN

#4 May 16, 2014
that place isnt any good its a rip off,they are putting river fish in there ,then at dark they are feeding the fish so they wont bite,i use to work there so i caught on to there scam
fisherman

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 23, 2014
hello, this lake is no-longer in business as a paylake...jerry allen owns the lake and will still let you fish for 10.00 but its not a paylake he only charges so people aren't elbow to elbow around the lake making a mess and leaving tons of trash.....
James martin

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2017
Interested wrote:
If new management took over, what would you like to see happen? What would bring you and the regulars back?
Stock when they say they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockdale boat mart Jul 21 rockdale boat 1
Tasha Wilson Jun '17 KYrenegade 1
congratulations, brent & angie ross!!! May '17 MOON GOBLIN 1
James "jimmy" connor May '17 CatsPajamas 1
Keon mucker is in love with destinie jupin May '17 Mother taught her... 2
Looking for Mark dowell (Aug '16) Apr '17 Right 2
camille king Mar '17 Interested 1
More from around the web