pastor charged with molesting niece

pastor charged with molesting niece

Posted in the Meade County Forum

samantha brown

Covington, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
i dont know if he is innocent or guilty, but the thing is ,of course you never seen it, child molesters do that behind closed doors, they dont act or look like child molesters out in the public,if he did do it, hes a coward and sick man and needs to be put away for good. and just because he appeared to be a great person , pastor, looks can be deceiving !
Concerned

Ekron, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Some molesters do it in remote locations in a KSP car. What ever happened to those cops that repeatedly molested a 14 year old girl of Meade County last summer? Media has been strangely quiet over that one. Short news blip I saw last month, Trooper Jerry Clanton had KSP dismissal panel in a uproar when he declared " you can't fire me because other troopers told me she was 18". KSP was furious with that remark because of the implications. This guy even admitted to driving the child to remote areas to molest her and KSP wont arrest him???? Did they cut a deal remain silent and you can walk free?
Scary Times

Ekron, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2014
What is happening to our society? So many of the ones that guide and protect us teachers, ministers, police are really the evil ones in disguise molesting our children. A sign of judgement coming maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for meade rental Jun 16 Deseray 3
Meade public schools Jun 16 Deseray 1
Louisville manor Jun 16 Courious 1
Doe Valley Music Thread Jun 9 Musikologist 1
Tylor Smith May '16 Just wondering 1
rip devin (Oct '15) May '16 hiii 2
Kyla Arnold? May '16 ThatGuy 1
More from around the web