Meade County pastor charged with sex abuse

Feb 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

BRANDENBERG, KY A Kentuckiana pastor is charged with several counts of sex abuse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
jill

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

I have worked with this pastor and his wife for years in a homeless ministry. I NEVER saw one thing that would leave me to say ANYTHING bad about either one of them. They are the kind of people that you can call on day or night for anything if you are in need. Please don't tear down, but kneel down and pray for everyone involved. I believe God can work on behalf of everyone involved. He loves them all and His mercy is new every day.
Alan

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

People often forget that pastors have the same sinful heart that we all have. We are all pron to fall!! I'll be praying for this brother, and those associate with the story.
whatever

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

You guys would not be so forgiving if it had been YOUR daughter he was abusing!

I hope they send him to prison so he can really find out about abuse.
whatever 2

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

I agree with "whatever's" statement
whatever 3

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

If you go on the Messenger website and read the investigation he is soooooooo guilty! Hope he goes straight to the place he preaches about.
whatever4

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

i agree with everybody who says this guy is guilty. my little sister went to a daycare where the takers husband was a minister and he had did those things to a girl who went there and i felt bad thinking it could happen to my sister. so yeah i hope this guy gets sent to prison and doesnt get a release date
samantha brown

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

i dont know all of what happened but if he did it then he should go to jail and no u dont make mistakes like molesting children ur deranged in my book and should never get out.but they dont get much time for those crimes which is terrible.
mc06

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

He didn't get jail time. He got put on the sex offenders list. did anybody know the girl it happened to?
Concerned mother

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

mc06 wrote:
He didn't get jail time. He got put on the sex offenders list. did anybody know the girl it happened to?
NO, he did not do ANY jailtime.... And he is on the sex offenders list and cannot pastor a church again, but is that JUSTICE?????? He has ruined his neice's life and the whole family turned their back on her, not the man who molested her...I am the mother of his grandchildren and I have to worry anytime my children may be around him... But legally there is nothing I can do.... He got away with molesting his neice just because of the lawyer he had, and because he WAS a pastor.... So now they live in Southern KY like nothing ever happened.
lulu

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Concerned mother wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, he did not do ANY jailtime.... And he is on the sex offenders list and cannot pastor a church again, but is that JUSTICE?????? He has ruined his neice's life and the whole family turned their back on her, not the man who molested her...I am the mother of his grandchildren and I have to worry anytime my children may be around him... But legally there is nothing I can do.... He got away with molesting his neice just because of the lawyer he had, and because he WAS a pastor.... So now they live in Southern KY like nothing ever happened.
probleing down there makeing an atempt some of the preachers has headed in the southern ky,area, like you say a wolf in a sheeps clothing. he should went to the pen like all other child rapeist, what a shame this poor little girl. has to go thought this rest of her life,
Johnny Walker

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Jill, you go ahead and kneel down, but don't let your guard down with your children with him. He needs to go straight to jail. Children had trusted him, looked up to him and believed him. He took advantage of that and the trust from parents and used that trust for his own pleasure. It is getting to the point where people are going to have to take matters in their own hands to get justice. What if it had of been your child?
jim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Again where is justice, no jail time. Hopefully we are getting closer to an eye for an eye. how would you feel if that happen to you young daughter and the courts said oh, can't be a pastor anymore. No jailtime. Any way, hopefully he will get his punishment, not only in heaven "which if there is one, he'll never make it there" but receive his punishment here on earth. The instrument used should be the instrument removed. It will happen again to another child. JILL, don't be a fool, the devil can be call on day or night also. They had you fooled as many others.
sickening!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

jim wrote:
Again where is justice, no jail time. Hopefully we are getting closer to an eye for an eye. how would you feel if that happen to you young daughter and the courts said oh, can't be a pastor anymore. No jailtime. Any way, hopefully he will get his punishment, not only in heaven "which if there is one, he'll never make it there" but receive his punishment here on earth. The instrument used should be the instrument removed. It will happen again to another child. JILL, don't be a fool, the devil can be call on day or night also. They had you fooled as many others.
This makes me sick!

Evil things, while "pretending" to be a man of God. It must run in the family!
samantha brown

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

he shouldve got jail time if hes guilty, hes no better than no one else, and if hes a so called peacher, he should get more time just for that fact, in my opinion
jim

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

mc06 wrote:
No justice==The father should take justice in his own hands.
Perverts at large

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

So many people in a position of trust to prey on children. At least this guy's behavior is not being covered up. Those KSP troopers that raped and molested that 14 year girl are still walking free a year later. Not even a arrest let alone chance of a trial. You can see the intimidation by the KSP to silence all involved with this scandal. Sad to see even the media reluctant to comment on this behavior of KSP troopers. Double standards. All other child molesters KSP goes after with a passion. But I can sympathize with them about protecting their own. Can you imagine a child molesting cop in jail. It would be pure hell.
Concerned Resident

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

This type of thing is not specific to sex offenders. The Meade County Attorney is far more concerned with her power than her responsibility to the welfare of our residents. Remember, this is the county where a nurse literally cooked her child in a locked car (forgot he was in it???) and the County Attorney declined to prosecute or even refer it to the Grand Jury because she was remorseful. The simple fact is that she worked at the Health Department and they did her a favor. If that had been in another county or had it been a man there would have been a prosecution. This "Pastor" should have been subjected to maximum penalty with no chance of plea bargain. A JURY should have been allowed to set his fate, not the county attorney.
Cop watch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Don't forget all those cops that were molesting that Meade County 14 year old girl. That has been silenced from get-go. Why was no arrest made ASAP from district court level on that one. In EVERY other pedophile case they place the perverts in the slammer Immediately to protect the child. But the courts don't want to see cops treated like common criminals. Double standards it seems those pedophiles still walk free almost a year later with smug look on face with fond memories of sharing and raping a child.
Frustrated Resident

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

jill wrote:
I have worked with this pastor and his wife for years in a homeless ministry. I NEVER saw one thing that would leave me to say ANYTHING bad about either one of them. They are the kind of people that you can call on day or night for anything if you are in need. Please don't tear down, but kneel down and pray for everyone involved. I believe God can work on behalf of everyone involved. He loves them all and His mercy is new every day.
Forgive my lack of compassion but the answer to me is quite simple. Pastor or not this piece of crap needs only some basic street justice. Give the DAD 1 hour with him with no restrictions and no chance of penalty. Guarantee, if he lives, his attitude will change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meade County Discussions

Search the Meade County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Marion Co. priest faces new allegation of child... Jun '14 Scary truth 1
2 police officers indicted by Meade Co. grand jury Jun '14 Scary truth 17
allens paylake (Mar '11) May '14 fisherman 5
sex offender Apr '14 someone 2
craig reichmuth Apr '14 curtis 2
Upcoming Elections Apr '14 Concerned voter 1
Grand jury to take up case of officers' relatio... Mar '14 double standard 1
•••
•••