Higher Sewer Bill

May 20, 2010 Full story: WBBJ-TV 24

Until now, Bethel Springs residents never paid for sewer services because they did not have a city system.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scb32

Savannah, TN

#21 Mar 26, 2012
.....latest letter from the mayor says that once again condoms are a problem in the sewer system...also says that anyone who hadn't hooked up prior to now, must now hook up at their own expense and are responsible for paying back payments to whenever it should have been installed in the first place....that will be in excess of $2000.00 plus installation....
....now wait a minute....
....sounds like it would be cheaper for the citizens of Bethel Springs to come together and hire legal representation to fight this. This can "NOT" be legal. I was informed a long time ago that it wasn't legal during installation....I guess its time to find out...
Getreal

Jackson, TN

#22 Apr 14, 2012
Who in Bethel use rubbers??? Bethel is sexally flustrated. or flushedrated? or have been flushed?
New In Town

Jackson, TN

#23 Jun 7, 2012
I am moving to Bethel in a few days and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the number to the water department is or how to get there. I see that the water and sewage is going to cost an arm and a leg :( but we have to have it and maybe something will change soon just keep praying about it and something will happen. Thanks so much
Penny Adams

Olive Branch, MS

#24 Aug 28, 2013
wanted to know if water/sewer bills have changed? since 2012 2011? we were considering purchaseing a home but we cant get a uptodate water/sewer bill, for the home because its been vacant since looks 2010 so we wanted to see what they pd when the new water.sewer came in..??
anyone would love the input

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McNairy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson police officer indicted in alleged scam Dec '14 Bethel 40
Briefs: Body of teen found sent for autopsy Nov '14 Sam 3
Sheriff's Race (Jun '10) Aug '14 next election 2
Photo Gallery: Buford Pusser, Still Walking Tall Aug '14 god bless buford 2
Preppy single guys Aug '14 Preppychic101 1
Mrs. Harbin (Jun '14) Jun '14 Curious 1
David Thomas " Tom" Williams (Feb '14) May '14 Leon 2
More from around the web