Bellmead council still searching for ...

Bellmead council still searching for city manager

There are 1 comment on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Bellmead council still searching for city manager. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Nearly eight months after Bellmead's last city manager resigned under pressure, the northern McLennan County suburb still is searching for his replacement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Gentle Rose

Maitland, FL

#1 Jun 14, 2012
I agree with Mr Roberts, Bellmead city council has too many who do not know how to conduct a meeting much less an interview with a prospective city manager. They had a good one for several years and let him go,( we all make mistakes, let him cast the first stone who has not sinned!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McLennan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McLennan County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 Michael 2
News AHS teacher faces theft charges Sep '16 Girlontherun23 1
eugene corky price (Aug '16) Aug '16 methhead 1
News Waco attorney, home caregiver indicted on charg... (Jun '11) Jul '16 Greg Gauer 4
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Mar '16 RePUBLIC 40
News Kennedy Bivins, 18, charged with prostitution (Jul '15) Jul '15 Billjoe 1
News Hundreds protest in support of jailed bikers (Jun '15) Jun '15 J R RUSSELL 4
More from around the web