No New Trial in Welch Doctor Murder

No New Trial in Welch Doctor Murder

There are 9 comments on the WVNS-TV Ghent story from Jun 16, 2010, titled No New Trial in Welch Doctor Murder. In it, WVNS-TV Ghent reports that:

There will be no new trial for a McDowell County man convicted of killing a local doctor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV Ghent.

relieved

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 8, 2010
I am not familiar with this case. Can someone tell me something about it. Who was the doctor and who supposedly killed him?
I knew the garbage

AOL

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I hope the son-of-a-bitch rots in hell where he needs to be, in fact, hell is too good for that dirty bastard! He tried to give a little girl--8 years old-- a knockout shot so that he and Susan Carter from Wyoming county could have sex.........SICK BASTARD!!!! I, for one am glad he's dead and if those guys hadn't killed him, I probably would have!!! I think they ought to pin a medal on both those guys for the service they did for humanity.....I say WAY TO GO< GUYS!!!!!dig the prick up and burn his ass all over again!!!!
shame on you

Maysel, WV

#3 Sep 14, 2010
I knew the garbage wrote:
I hope the son-of-a-bitch rots in hell where he needs to be, in fact, hell is too good for that dirty bastard! He tried to give a little girl--8 years old-- a knockout shot so that he and Susan Carter from Wyoming county could have sex.........SICK BASTARD!!!! I, for one am glad he's dead and if those guys hadn't killed him, I probably would have!!! I think they ought to pin a medal on both those guys for the service they did for humanity.....I say WAY TO GO< GUYS!!!!!dig the prick up and burn his ass all over again!!!!
shame on you for wishing ill on someone who is already dead. let the dead RIP. jeez. why didnt you kill him then if you felt so strongly? and just because someone doesnt do right, doesnt give anyone the right to kill them. we all have to pay for what we do in the end.
Dana

Greenfield, IN

#4 Sep 14, 2010
I knew the garbage wrote:
I hope the son-of-a-bitch rots in hell where he needs to be, in fact, hell is too good for that dirty bastard! He tried to give a little girl--8 years old-- a knockout shot so that he and Susan Carter from Wyoming county could have sex.........SICK BASTARD!!!! I, for one am glad he's dead and if those guys hadn't killed him, I probably would have!!! I think they ought to pin a medal on both those guys for the service they did for humanity.....I say WAY TO GO< GUYS!!!!!dig the prick up and burn his ass all over again!!!!
Awful strong words to say about somebody that is dead,Where you there when he did this,As i knew him when i was younger,He saved someones life that was very close to me.I also know he was into shady dealings,Like fighting pitbulls ,And things like that,But know one deserves to be murdered,Was you there when this happened or was this here say,And i think that if you are a child molester or murderer they shold put you to death,But for you to say that someone deserves to die.Those are very strong words.What if it was your family member. How would you feel.It is not for you to decide on .That is for god to decide,And when it is our time to go we should.By the calling of GOD,Not murderers.HOPE YOU REBUKE YOUR WORDS ,BEFORE KARMA COMES BACK TO HAUNT YOU.
nomad

Alderson, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2010
I remember Susan.

I almost got stabbed because of her back in 1989 at the Oceana Apartment Complex.
Markita

Greenfield, IN

#6 Sep 15, 2010
relieved wrote:
I am not familiar with this case. Can someone tell me something about it. Who was the doctor and who supposedly killed him?
He was a good man,Maybe not a perfect man.But when i lived there 20 years ago. I remember him being a very kind and loving person.To some one was very sick.I think,That DOC.Whitley was about the only person he could turn to for help,And why did you know the murders.Why would you put yor name as relieved.Never read you name on here before now.No body deserved to die the way he did.He was a wonderful man to his.CHILDREN.FAMILY AND FORMER PATIENTS.Do not believe all the things you here.Because some wants to make up stories,And the thing about it, They do it when they die.
And not WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE.Suppose to respect the dead.And speak no bad things of them.Let god decide their punishment.NOT YOU.Only he knows the truth HAVE A GOOD DAY.
watching

Roanoke, VA

#7 Sep 15, 2010
I knew the garbage wrote:
I hope the son-of-a-bitch rots in hell where he needs to be, in fact, hell is too good for that dirty bastard! He tried to give a little girl--8 years old-- a knockout shot so that he and Susan Carter from Wyoming county could have sex.........SICK BASTARD!!!! I, for one am glad he's dead and if those guys hadn't killed him, I probably would have!!! I think they ought to pin a medal on both those guys for the service they did for humanity.....I say WAY TO GO< GUYS!!!!!dig the prick up and burn his ass all over again!!!!
His family should file charges against you. You are a criminal.
Former patient

Greensboro, NC

#8 Sep 15, 2010
I also know that he wasn't a saint, but to my family he was a hero. When my grandmother was diagnosed with terminal cancer none of the dr's that she had been to would help her get IV's. When my mom talked to Doc he said he would have to see her before he could do it and knowing that she was in such bad shape he drove to her house. I couldn't imagine what it feels like to starve to death and thanks to Doc my grandmother at least got some vitamins and pain relief while she was dying. I will always be grateful for what he did and will never believe that he deserved to die the way he did. You better watch what you say without firsthand knowledge, because your words could come back and bite you in the ass!!!!
mercedes

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 25, 2010
Former patient wrote:
I also know that he wasn't a saint, but to my family he was a hero. When my grandmother was diagnosed with terminal cancer none of the dr's that she had been to would help her get IV's. When my mom talked to Doc he said he would have to see her before he could do it and knowing that she was in such bad shape he drove to her house. I couldn't imagine what it feels like to starve to death and thanks to Doc my grandmother at least got some vitamins and pain relief while she was dying. I will always be grateful for what he did and will never believe that he deserved to die the way he did. You better watch what you say without firsthand knowledge, because your words could come back and bite you in the ass!!!!
He was more than just a friend to me,but I do blame him for what he did to mt aunt,she kept telling him,she was having chest pains & blackouts,she,s NEVER took a painpill in her life but one day she told him she was having heartburn bad and he told her to buy her some tums and she was his patient for years,but after she left his office tat day she fell over dead from a grandmild seizure and it caused her to have a massive heartattack,luckily we passed an ambulance while we was rushing her to the hopital but she went 11 minutes without oxygen to her brain and she was 37 yrs old with a child in kindergarten and without that oxygen she was like a child in her mind and shes worse now,she's been in the nuring home now for 17 yrs and doesn't know her boy is in college now,cause she forgot she had a son and mother and the rest of her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested for McDowell County copper theft Jun '15 COOTERDOG 2
News Lawmaker pleads no contest to DUI charge Jun '15 a person 3
Nay Carr (Jan '14) May '15 honeylove 7
Mount View Music Thread (Oct '14) May '15 Musikologist 2
Do you remember those religious signs written o... Feb '15 Salderford 1
911 Center (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned Citizen 1
News Reconnecting McDowell votes to build housing co... (Aug '14) Aug '14 cynic 7
More from around the web