Two Face Charges In War Mayor's Murder

Two Face Charges In War Mayor's Murder

There are 9 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jul 21, 2012, titled Two Face Charges In War Mayor's Murder. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Leslie Rubin Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: Jul. 20, 2012 8:37 PM EDT Updated: Jul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

oooo

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Aug 6, 2012
their is no excuse for what happen to him other than wanting their next fix
Cleveland

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Glad that the Christian "outsiders" are in War helping to rebuild fix up. McDowell County has had its share of hard times. So sad about the Major.
laura

Lorton, VA

#3 Aug 13, 2012
u ppl need 2 quit judging until my brother and sister have their day in court and are proven guilty..I think its a shame as well what happened but if u ppl knew what i know u wouldnt be so quick to assume their guilty...
WAR

Lorton, VA

#4 Aug 14, 2012
laura wrote:
u ppl need 2 quit judging until my brother and sister have their day in court and are proven guilty..I think its a shame as well what happened but if u ppl knew what i know u wouldnt be so quick to assume their guilty...
REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU KNOW OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW OR WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW , MURDER IS MURDER POINT,BLANK,PERIOD. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER . NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MURDER SOME ONE . SO SENCE THEY DONE THE CRIME WE THINK THEY SHOULD DO THE TIME SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT EVER YOU KNOW BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN OTHER WISE
brandy

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2012
but what yall havent been told is their is no evidence against them just the word of a convited murder. trying to get a lesser sentence. thats not a credible witness. they need to investigate him. oh wait he fled the state and they cant find him.
or the fact that both Earl and Becky have soild alibis for the night in questioned. War police is looking at the wrong ones. they let their murder leave.
Who

Lorton, VA

#6 Aug 16, 2012
brandy wrote:
but what yall havent been told is their is no evidence against them just the word of a convited murder. trying to get a lesser sentence. thats not a credible witness. they need to investigate him. oh wait he fled the state and they cant find him.
or the fact that both Earl and Becky have soild alibis for the night in questioned. War police is looking at the wrong ones. they let their murder leave.
< fled the state?
someones opinion

Nitro, WV

#7 Aug 26, 2012
laura wrote:
we all know they are going to be proven guilty... what they did was wrong of them.. no one should be murdered. No one I don't care who u are ...
One of the guys

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2012
brandy wrote:
one else had motive , no one had any issues with the mayor becky did! She was stealing his cash for drugs and gambling ,he was taking her with a warrant just like he did with john dont forget that now .the brother was just tryin to help out and the family member is covering for them as family will but, the cops have proof too . So we all know their guilty!
Tired of the druggies

Ardsley, NY

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Your brother and sister is sick twisted individuals who need to be sent to jail for life and greeted daily with a butt kicking from big Bertha & big bubba. If they were actually good people they wouldn't have gotten into the drugs in the first place and would've actually done something positive with their lives. Instead they chose to kill an innocent man all for the sake of their next high. They deserve everything coming to them. Don't like what I have to then wake up and smell the truth honey. Your family is pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Hagerman May 14 Missy 1
News Morgantown 'Feels the Bern' at Sanders rally May 7 PayupSucka 1
1983 suzuki street bike for sale Apr 29 ross 1
Cynthia Steele Apr 27 Wow 1
News Artist Tom Acosta came home to fight poverty in... (May '12) Apr '16 MeniscusLens 4
Do you vote ??? Mar '16 citizen 2
Nancy Mcgraw Mar '16 Wvgirl 1
More from around the web