McDowell deputy held knife to wifes t...

McDowell deputy held knife to wifes throat, police say

There are 146 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Oct 21, 2011, titled McDowell deputy held knife to wifes throat, police say. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

WELCH, W.Va. -- A McDowell County sheriff's deputy was arrested Thursday after allegedly holding a knife to his wife's throat and then harassing her while she was working at the local 911 center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
yucky

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#145 Dec 4, 2011
David_Call wrote:
<quoted text>you know what I'm done with you I have reached my limit of patience for your immaturity, you have already posted info about my 10 yr old sister which you know nothing about and I pray everyday that she wont end up like you or the other people around there and my older sister and talked about me like im some kind of low life sleez ball like most of the people in welch, and yes I acknowledge that I wasnt always the best person around there but I was a good person, I worked hard for my money, I went out of my way to help people that needed me and I also kept a lot of people out of trouble and encouraged a lot of kids to do good things instead of ending up like a lot of the people around there but no one looks at that, they look at the negative and I never really did anything negative except maybe sticking up for myself in an occasional argument or fight but because of the way i dress and the music i listen to I'm looked at as some kind of low life criminal, but anyone that really knows me knows that I'm a good person and I'm always here to help anyone as much as i possibly can so for you to know a lot about me "officer" you dont know squat so as of now I'm going to be the bigger man and drop this immature childish conversation, bye and I hope someday you will be able to learn to use that "badge" for good and not as a tool to push people around and do whatever you want, and I would also like to apologize to all the people that had to see all of this b.s. it was extremely childish just like this guy
If you were done with me like you said two or three messages ago, why do you keep writing back? Haha
whats happening

Bluefield, WV

#146 Dec 4, 2011
has anyone heard whats going on with england? someone said he retired.is this true? i havent seen him or talked to him since this happened.just wondering,
Knows

Northfork, WV

#147 Dec 4, 2011
The stupid wife took him back and dropped the dvp on him. He's a little young to be retired. If we're lucky, the Sheriff's Dept. "retired" him.
yep

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#148 Dec 4, 2011
Knows wrote:
The stupid wife took him back and dropped the dvp on him. He's a little young to be retired. If we're lucky, the Sheriff's Dept. "retired" him.
I so wish this site had a "like" button. I'd use it here.
DownTown

Sneedville, TN

#149 Dec 4, 2011
Knows wrote:
The prosecutor's office will not let anybody drop a dvp. They threaten you with either, they will pick up for false statements, or if u don't show up they will send and officer to bring u into to court, and the state has the right to pick the case up. I have had several people tell me this when they have been taken for some bullcrap dvp. So why is this case any different?
good one

Bluefield, WV

#150 Dec 5, 2011
i hear hes suppose to be put in one of the schools,as a school deputy.this isnt right.he needs fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested for McDowell County copper theft Jun '15 COOTERDOG 2
News Lawmaker pleads no contest to DUI charge Jun '15 a person 3
Nay Carr (Jan '14) May '15 honeylove 7
Mount View Music Thread (Oct '14) May '15 Musikologist 2
Do you remember those religious signs written o... Feb '15 Salderford 1
911 Center (Jan '15) Jan '15 Concerned Citizen 1
News Reconnecting McDowell votes to build housing co... (Aug '14) Aug '14 cynic 7
More from around the web