McDowell man charged with first-degre...

McDowell man charged with first-degree murder

There are 25 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Feb 10, 2011, titled McDowell man charged with first-degree murder. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

A McDowell County man has been charged with first-degree murder after claiming a camera flash caused him to accidentally shoot his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a family

Bluefield, WV

#21 Mar 20, 2011
and by the way the kids were in school not there people needs to quit telling the lies because they realy dont know what happen they just beleave what they r saying
a family

Bluefield, WV

#22 Mar 20, 2011
he was not drunk at the time it was after he shoot and killed her so stop your lies
OMG

Rupert, WV

#23 Mar 20, 2011
bullshit he was ALWAYS drunk just like his no good for nothing brothers, they are all freaking drunks!!!
What

Princeton, WV

#24 Mar 20, 2011
so why do it in front of ur kids
Jennifer

Sumerco, WV

#25 Jun 6, 2011
Well Victor (Roho) is my dad... He is in jail for 1st degree murder for his late wife (RIP Buttons) I dont think my dad could have the heart to kill anyone.. Which i didnt really know him but my brothers and my sister said he doesnt have the heart to kill someone... And my mom even thou she hates him she thinks he didnt do it... Because Buttons isnt my mom... Missy his 1st wife is... I dont know what happened and I'm dont gonna defend him or talk down on him cause I dont know what really happened and neither do yall cause me or you was there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders rallies against GOP health care plan at... Tue Community Disorga... 49
Save Environment Mar 14 elvajeancarr 1
News Trump, coal and the highway that time forgot Mar 14 Putin 13
Now There's hope! Mar 13 Novena 1
Nay Carr (Jan '14) Mar 12 John 8
News McDowell Is the Poorest, Sickest, Most Hopeless... Jan '17 samsr 1
Questions Jan '17 Kelly 1
More from around the web