Reba Honaker selected to fill Martha ...

Reba Honaker selected to fill Martha Moore's term as mayor

There are 6 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Reba Honaker selected to fill Martha Moore's term as mayor. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

After a four-month long search, Welch city council selected long-time Welch business woman and tireless community volunteer, Reba Honaker, to finish the unexpired term of her close friend, the late Welch Mayor Martha Moore who died Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

citizens

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2011
why i hope she does a better job than martha all she worry about was flowers and trees.

“what ya wanna know?”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2011
apparantely you dont know anything
Lookout

Newport, VA

#3 Feb 25, 2011
hope she does something with the police dept. and gets them off their butts. the chief needs to be on notice to get it straightened out or you are out. welch p.d. is in very bad shape. needs some real leadership and some officers looking for other jobs.
ANDY

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2011
I hope when I get off work I can do what I have to do like PO check mail get my medicine at the drug store with out being bothered walking down the steet hope they clean that up.
justsaying

Gilbert, WV

#5 Feb 26, 2011
A new police chief for sure.
citizens

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2011
LIL OLE ME wrote:
apparantely you dont know anything
i knowq more than what you give me credit for. all of welch is corrupt anyway laws and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount View Music Thread (Oct '14) Apr 27 Musikologist 5
News Sanders talks coal, health care at Welch town hall Apr 12 Middle Class Amer... 4
News Sanders rallies against GOP health care plan at... Apr 7 victor 51
Save Environment Mar '17 elvajeancarr 1
News Trump, coal and the highway that time forgot Mar '17 Putin 12
Now There's hope! Mar '17 Novena 1
Nay Carr (Jan '14) Mar '17 John 8
More from around the web