State Police Looking for Help in Homicide Investigation

Dec 11, 2010 Full story: WVNS-TV

State Police in Mercer County are looking for some clues in a homicide investigation.

Full Story
friend

Welch, WV

#1 Jan 17, 2011
OK people, please HELP!?!?!?!?! This young lady was brutally murdered by a man she had a past with. A man that she thought loved her. A man that she too loved once. She was such an AMAZING mother, daughter, aunt, cousin, wife and friend. She was so BEAUTIFUL, inside and out. She would never think twice about helping others in need. If you'd only known her, you'd never hesitate to come forward with ANYTHING. No matter how small you think it may be. ANYTHING that you can remember around that time, no matter how small could possibly be the key to braking this case wide open. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING, IF YOU NO ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE COME FORWARD. Her family will never have closure until he is brought to justice. PLEASE, anything COULD help. Thank You, and may GOD bless you all!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mount View Music Thread Oct 25 Musikologist 1
Reconnecting McDowell votes to build housing co... Aug '14 cynic 7
No court date set as Moore remains free on bond (Apr '14) Aug '14 Courthouse Beat 13
Trooper Weiss Jul '14 Mmmmm 1
Reconnecting McDowell purchases Welch property (May '14) Jun '14 Mr_h 3
Officials on lookout for missing McDowell teen (Mar '14) May '14 elisha 10
Nay Carr (Jan '14) May '14 Flash 6

McDowell County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE