Afternoon Update: Mitchell takes helm...

Afternoon Update: Mitchell takes helm at Wade Center

There are 46 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Afternoon Update: Mitchell takes helm at Wade Center. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

There's a new person at the helm of the Wade Center in Bluefield. Bonita Mitchell, a McDowell County native who has served as an advocate for children and families for many years, was on the job Wednesday at the center located at 1400 Highland Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheTruth

Overland Park, KS

#41 Jul 23, 2010
You are cool NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. Obviously it sounds to me like you have a personal hate on both these young ladies. This board was basically for parents and it is going towards people who don't like people at Wade or Bonitas's minions.
I bet you like her don't you? Hmmm. Welp. Grow up. Cause these kids are the future of the world as well as Bluefield. And with people like you possibly raising them all we can do is pray
Hear, Hear!:)
hmmm

Lerona, WV

#42 Jul 23, 2010
is it really that bad? I haven't been there in 3 months, so I don't really know what all goes on anymore. But if that's how they really are I understand why my brother stop going there.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#43 Jul 23, 2010
my thing is the people that get hired to take care of children don't take care of there's first and for most the kids are innocent they can just play then when they go home they are gonna tell the parents something has to be done with those people that mistreats a child the are not grown but they know right from wrong and whoever the lady is she needs to be punished to the full..........meaning noone should let their kids participate in that enviorment.
Huh

Princeton, WV

#44 Jul 23, 2010
"The day's never endin......Massa's got me workin.....someday massa set me free......"
Hey

Princeton, WV

#46 Aug 16, 2010
Any money missing yet?
I KNOW

Princeton, WV

#47 Aug 16, 2010
don't know bout that BUT on TOPIX there is posting paychecks at wade center bouncing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDowell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilliam Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
News Man charged with murder and wounding in McDowel... (Nov '16) Oct '17 Fedup 13
News Let's Go': West Virginia must solve its own pro... Oct '17 question 1
News Trooper's quick actions save life of man in fas... Oct '17 shame 1
what's up with stevie mills and julie justus (Nov '15) Sep '17 Big brother 3
News McDowell Is the Poorest, Sickest, Most Hopeless... (Jan '17) Sep '17 Alien 3
News Trump, coal and the highway that time forgot (Mar '17) Aug '17 Zippy the Pinhead 13
More from around the web