mccreary cops...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mccreary sucks

Oneida, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2008
are a bunch of lowlife wannabes who cant stick their finger up their ass. The county cops are the biggest joke, wear a badge and they think they are famous, FU cops
True

Oneida, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2008
I know we called them twice one night they never came. I would call the State Police before the county. It is not just the ones in there now but some from the past also.
letting u know

Helenwood, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2008
right on they are never around when u need them but by shit if you dont they are evrywhere.And the biggest joke of them all is chris king
Class of 2006 Graduate

Oneida, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2008
U talk about the county cops like they are dogs...what are u? you are no better then they are! Atleast they are doing something! What do u do...sit at home all day! WOW
deam

Sunbright, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2008
letting u know wrote:
right on they are never around when u need them but by shit if you dont they are evrywhere.And the biggest joke of them all is chris king
Hey i agree with you all a bunch of young kids that think cause they have a badge and a cop car they are real cool! we need men as deputys no little boys.Like you say when people need help it takes them 2 hours later or they have no one on call now thats a bunch of crap!
john

Sunbright, TN

#6 Nov 19, 2008
hey class of 2006 sounds like u do the samething or u wouldnt be on here... WOW
cristy

Sunbright, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2008
yeah and odale smith what a Queer
noway

Huntsville, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2008
lmao ya i know what job those cops are doin the 16 yr olds an eating donuts with the scott county police an settin at larrys somerset oil lmao thats what there doin!!!!
noway

Huntsville, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2008
scott county pu**y department doesnt do there job either so i know where u all are comein from i was born an raised there an im in scott now an u know what there the worst i think there just as bad if not worse then mccreary county..
old school

London, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2008
mcCreary cops are made up mostly of arrogant pric*ks who worry only about drug addicts.They spend ninety percent of thier day watching for drug addicts to harass>Don't get me wrong drug addicts do pose a problem with the community but not all of the problem.How many people have gotten by with murde in McCreary county?I know people tend to get more time from drug charges here.I think something is bad wrong with that picture.Maybe I've got it all wrong ,what do u think???
monica

Sunbright, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2008
old school wrote:
mcCreary cops are made up mostly of arrogant pric*ks who worry only about drug addicts.They spend ninety percent of thier day watching for drug addicts to harass>Don't get me wrong drug addicts do pose a problem with the community but not all of the problem.How many people have gotten by with murde in McCreary county?I know people tend to get more time from drug charges here.I think something is bad wrong with that picture.Maybe I've got it all wrong ,what do u think???
i agree with u!!
grow up

Wartburg, TN

#12 Jan 18, 2009
first off its not the cops fault that druggies & murders get different sentences. thats all dealt with in court & is up to a judge and/or jury. the cop just arrests them. considering the fact that the budget for the sheriffs dept. is so low that they can only hire a few deputies adds to the reason why it takes longer to get results. there are more state & kve cops around here then county deputies. if you call 911 & no one shows up then it is more then likely a problem with dispatch, not cause the cops dont want to come help. the only deputy that i would consider a 'kid' would be chris king.
Wondering

London, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2009
grow up wrote:
first off its not the cops fault that druggies & murders get different sentences. thats all dealt with in court & is up to a judge and/or jury. the cop just arrests them. considering the fact that the budget for the sheriffs dept. is so low that they can only hire a few deputies adds to the reason why it takes longer to get results. there are more state & kve cops around here then county deputies. if you call 911 & no one shows up then it is more then likely a problem with dispatch, not cause the cops dont want to come help. the only deputy that i would consider a 'kid' would be chris king.
Good for you. In order to have a better police department in this county it will take more money.
cops

Oneida, TN

#14 Jan 24, 2009
Sheriff Gus Skinner Back biggest ? ever hit this county him and wife like to change parteners thats what him and dolen do they say him and creekmore traded out for a day or two
cop

Oneida, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2009
sheriff we got now gets 130,000 dollars more then what penny perry got gas is cheaper whats he doing with money
McCreary BLOWS

Huntersville, NC

#16 Feb 27, 2009
These cops suck. I was pulled over by one while in visiting family. Needless to say I had to correct this dumbass. He had the hardest time understanding I was an officer from another state.
hunstville

Oneida, TN

#17 Apr 10, 2009
my family works for the sheriff dept. and yeah they are nothing but jokes. they dog people on drugs and drinking. when they need to look in the mirror. all chris king does is drink his pay check up. and they are slow at getting to places when you actually need them, cause there always worried about when the next drug deal is going to go down. i thought thats what they had jamie for. all mc creary county is drug dealers. and half of them work in the court house but you wont ever see them get busted will you
county man

Huntsville, TN

#18 Apr 12, 2009
sheriff's department worries about drug deals going down so gus, robbie clark and dolen can steal dug money from these people and cut them free, robbies brother got busted for selling oc did hear anything about that.its pretty bad when they bust you get 90,000 dollars turn in 45,000 and never indict you "what" i don't understand.creekmore may take their money but he did take them to jail
Rookie

Oliver Springs, TN

#19 Jul 4, 2009
cop wrote:
sheriff we got now gets 130,000 dollars more then what penny perry got gas is cheaper whats he doing with money
Thats because they didn't like Penny Perry because they could not manipulate and tell him what to do.......he did what he wanted and they wouldn't cooperate with anything just to keep things stirred up.
Rookie

Oliver Springs, TN

#20 Jul 4, 2009
cop wrote:
sheriff we got now gets 130,000 dollars more then what penny perry got gas is cheaper whats he doing with money
That is because they did not like Penny Perry because they could not manipulate him and tell him what to do. He did what he wanted in spite of te court trying to make him do what they wanted. He did stand up to the court and make his own demands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCreary County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the cute chick that works at advance? Aug 21 tim 1
Ronnie Ball-Shelley Aug 13 Eyes Without A Face 1
janet kidd/watter (Mar '10) Aug 12 treasure hunter 3
ada mcclure (Feb '12) Aug 4 wondering 4
Monte Daugherty Jul 30 Girlfriend 2
News Murder Investigation in McCreary County (Jan '15) Jul '15 jfj 11
looking for jay smith or brandy dople Jun '15 enufisenuf 1
More from around the web