Police Make Arrest In Maury County Wo...

Police Make Arrest In Maury County Woman's Murder

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Police Make Arrest In Maury County Woman's Murder. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

An arrest has been made in last week's murder in Maury County. Police arrested 45-year-old Michael John Bennett on Friday in connection with the murder of 58-year-old Lois Irish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

tommy

Brentwood, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2009
good story
A SYMPATHETIC HEART

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2009
I WANT TO SEND MY SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY OF LOIS IRISH. THE NIECE AND SISTER THAT FOUND HER, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE BOTH OF YOU.TO THE CHILDREN SHE LEFT BEHIND , , , I HAVE NOT LOST A PARENT YET I CANT IMAGINE THE PAIN. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART MAY THIS NOT WEIGH ON YOUR HEARTS SO MUCH THAT IT MIGHT CONSUME YOU. YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS.
VANN

Smyrna, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Add Benett to the list along with Robinson and Forrest. TRASH THAT THE WORLD COULD DO WITHOUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tad Cummins trial scheduled to begin in late July Jun 19 guest 1
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case May '17 ThomasA 5
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas Apr '17 Prof-Plum 19
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Apr '17 True Christian wi... 25
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Apr '17 Criminalize islam 4
News Endangered Tennessee teen could be in Decatur a... Mar '17 WITW 3
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan '17 TLC 1
More from around the web