Spring Hill election draws slate of n...

Spring Hill election draws slate of newcomers

There are 13 comments on the The Tennessean story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Spring Hill election draws slate of newcomers. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

SPRING HILL - With 19 candidates, city voters will have a lengthy list of newcomers to choose from when they pick a new mayor and at least three new aldermen in the April 9 Spring Hill election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Almjd

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2009
What do you think?
Bill S Esquire

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2009
I think that a change is vital to the progression of this area. Its been rather stagnant for some time. Cindy Jobe would do an excellent job because she grasps the big picture. She has a plan and vision to accelerate the growth. I like Duda also. He's intelligent and seems to understand as well. The main and long range issue to me is slowing and stabilizing the rate at which people move out of Spring Hill. Right now, this place seems like the Old West. People are here for the short-term, but there's no intent on staying. Therefore, its more difficult to establish a sense of community. No continuity is begging for chaos. Those are my 18 cents.
SteveO

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2009
I say broom them all, including Duda. The rest of them had the sense to get out, Duda should too.
I also don't want any recent, former office holders to return.
Let's get some new business minded people that can develop a "plan" for Spring Hill and implement it.
santa_s elf

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 27, 2009
SteveO, that makes a ton of sense. @^| Duda's the only one who has been working his ass off to :develop a plan for Spring Hill and implement it:.
SteveO

Spring Hill, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2009
santa_s elf wrote:
SteveO, that makes a ton of [email protected]^| Duda's the only one who has been working his ass off to :develop a plan for Spring Hill and implement it:.
Oh OK. You convinced me.

No, wait. After checking out your facts, it seems he still has his ass, so he must not have been working very hard.
KAD

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2009
Wish Charlie Schoenbrodt was running for mayor...
haw

Spring Hill, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2009
SteveO, you obviously do not know Duda. Because if you did, you would know he is an extremely hard worker. He is also very dedicated and passionate about the city of Spring Hill. And he is, hands down, going to win this election!!
SteveO

Spring Hill, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2009
haw wrote:
SteveO, you obviously do not know Duda. Because if you did, you would know he is an extremely hard worker. He is also very dedicated and passionate about the city of Spring Hill. And he is, hands down, going to win this election!!
Thanks haw. You're feedback is a little more convincing.
How seriously can you take someone called santa_s elf anyway?
DudaFanClub

New Orleans, LA

#9 Jan 28, 2009
VOTE DUDA! I am.
Richard Simmons

Spring Hill, TN

#10 Jan 28, 2009
I would like to see a debate, at the minimum. Too cold for a steel cage match. The debates could be at various locations such as UAW, Target or other spots to generate foot traffic for the local businesses. Reading the Advertiser News for everyones platform is boring and forgetful. Can they pin the article up in the voting booth?
Constable Code

Troy, MI

#11 Mar 5, 2009
Vote for Robert Medina. He seems to know about the laws and has innovative plans.
Harry

Spring Hill, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2009
DudaFanClub wrote:
VOTE DUDA! I am.
SAY NO TO DUDA.. HE BROUGHT YOU THE CITY PROPERTY TAX AND THE COMMERICAL ZONING WHERE YOU LIVE..
DON'T BE STUPID AND RE-ELECT HIM
santa_s elf

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Apr 8, 2009
That's right and say no to Dinwiddie too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maury County's next Sheriff Sep 17 Not for Bozo 151
News Tad Cummins trial scheduled to begin in late July Jul '17 Ernestine 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jul '17 J_a_n 7
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Fat mama 3
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case May '17 ThomasA 4
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas (Mar '17) Apr '17 Prof-Plum 19
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Apr '17 True Christian wi... 25
More from around the web