2 get probation for sex with animals...

2 get probation for sex with animals on MiddleTennesse farm

There are 7 comments on the www.knoxnews.com story from Jan 9, 2010, titled 2 get probation for sex with animals on MiddleTennesse farm. In it, www.knoxnews.com reports that:

Two men have been sentenced for engaging in sexual activity with animals on a Middle Tennessee farm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.knoxnews.com.

PillBilly Jim

Dillon, SC

#1 Jan 9, 2010
This guy made the video where that guy got killed by the horse and all he got was probation.
funkymunky

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2010
EWWW thats GROSS!

Since: Dec 09

Winchester, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2010
What I heard was, although the horse acted in self defense, still remains in confinement in a series of barbed wire fences, maybe wooden or electric i'm not sure. My opinion is I don't think that poor horse had a chance anyways. Seeing it never had any freedom and being molested for who knows how long. No wonder it turned to killing, let the horse go, jeez!!!
Pillbilly jim

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2010
I heard the horse hung. May it rest in Peace.
PillBilly Jim

Dillon, SC

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Pillbilly jim wrote:
I heard the horse hung. May it rest in Peace.
maybe i missunderstood they just said the horse was hung.
mikeybNJ

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2010
the horses usually are hung better than man, but anyway I guess even our pets are not safe anymore, We need more for free brothels in the world.
elizabeth ga

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2010
lol-potty mouth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun 21 Bubba 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... Jan '16 Boo 1
virus going around? (Oct '15) Oct '15 concerned husband... 1
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Sep '15 flame of truth 13
News There is no God but Allah'? School Accused of I... (Sep '15) Sep '15 dollarsbill 6
maury co.sheriff dept (Apr '15) Apr '15 citizenone 1
News Spring Hill targets underage beer sales (Jan '15) Jan '15 haha 3
More from around the web