Maury County Student Claims Janitor S...

Maury County Student Claims Janitor Stalked Her

There are 4 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Maury County Student Claims Janitor Stalked Her. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

A Maury County student said a janitor from her high school stalked her, and Friday that janitor faced charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

brewerdmd

Greenville, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2008
In the case of the arrested Central High custodian, I want to challenge every parent to search their hearts and ask what links you would go to to protect your children? Lines were crossed by this man and many opportunites were present for him to back off. He should have taken advantage of those opportunities and focused only on doing his job and not on his relationships with the Central students.
Mr_Obvious

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2008
This world is full of nasty sickos.
red

Lexington, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2008
Mr_Obvious wrote:
This world is full of nasty sickos.
I agree and most of them are in positions that are supposed to help our children, instead of damaging them forever.
deb powderly ky

Greenville, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2008
I commend the teen for coming forward. She is helping to protect herself and others from being harmed from people like this. I know this child and she would NEVER make something like this up, or try to harm anyone!! Good for you honey for coming forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maury County's next Sheriff (Jun '17) Jan 2 Charo 152
Dr Anderson - Farming Accident Dec '17 truth patrol 1
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case (May '17) Oct '17 Yuck 7
News Tad Cummins trial scheduled to begin in late July (Jun '17) Jul '17 Ernestine 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jul '17 J_a_n 7
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Fat mama 3
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas (Mar '17) Apr '17 Prof-Plum 19
More from around the web