Spring Hill police bust marijuana "gr...

Spring Hill police bust marijuana "grow house"

There are 1 comment on the The Tennessean story from Jul 29, 2009, titled Spring Hill police bust marijuana "grow house". In it, The Tennessean reports that:

SPRING HILL - More than 50 pounds of marijuana has been confiscated from a 'grow house' just outside Spring Hill city limits off Carter Creeks Pike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Chris Farley

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Dec 22, 2009
You know... So what?!? I think they should make it legal and tax it like US does for beer and smokes. God people would start having fun again and being nice to one another. Who knows maybe weed is the way to go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case (May '17) Oct '17 Yuck 7
Maury County's next Sheriff Sep '17 Not for Bozo 151
News Tad Cummins trial scheduled to begin in late July Jul '17 Ernestine 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jul '17 J_a_n 7
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Fat mama 3
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas (Mar '17) Apr '17 Prof-Plum 19
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Apr '17 True Christian wi... 25
More from around the web