House Fire May Have Been Murder Cover-Up

House Fire May Have Been Murder Cover-Up

There are 1 comment on the WTVF Nashville story from Sep 3, 2008, titled House Fire May Have Been Murder Cover-Up. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

Investigators said a house fire in Maury County was set to cover up a murder. Firefighters were called to a home on Lyon Street in Columbia Wednesday, August 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Vandessa Andrews

Concord, CA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
The Maury County Detectives office received a complaint a week ago from my mother who was threated in a letter they were going to murder her through fire.

The letter received on a friday, she was told by Maury county police department she would have to wait till Monday when a detective was available. The detective called and left her a message stating this was a national prank and not to worry about it.

NOTE: The detective did NOT read the note nor did he speak to my mother about it. Attempts to speak to this detective have been futile!

The letter was addressed to her nickname that only her coworkers and friends at church call her. If this were a national prank it would have been addressed to her full legal name.

The lack of cooperation is an outrage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun '16 Bubba 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Boo 1
virus going around? (Oct '15) Oct '15 concerned husband... 1
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Sep '15 flame of truth 13
News There is no God but Allah'? School Accused of I... (Sep '15) Sep '15 dollarsbill 6
maury co.sheriff dept (Apr '15) Apr '15 citizenone 1
News Spring Hill targets underage beer sales (Jan '15) Jan '15 haha 3
More from around the web